AEG VECTOR

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are ok to buy from but I kinda agree, they seem to think we are only allowed 300fps or somit daft which screws us over on specs

• Supporters

They are ok to buy from but I kinda agree, they seem to think we are only allowed 300fps or somit daft which screws us over on specs

It's not just the specs error it's the whole situation.

Shield is the go between for Krytacs products in the UK but they are obviously not working well with the shops. Several stores are advertising that the guns contain a 30k which they dont. Shield as the UK supplier should be making sure the shops have the correct info and that they advertise the product correctly but they don't. That's just laziness and Krytac themselves look bad because the stores are giving out false info but the problem is that their UK distributor is failing them.

Now stores are taking pre-orders for a product that the distributor doesn't seem to have arranged with the supplier. Is that the stores jumping the gun or Shield giving out false promises?

Then there is the spares issue, none of the shops ever have spares you end up having to go to Shield to get parts. That shouldn't be the case Shield should be pushing all the stores to carry spares as most people would prefer to go back to the point of sale.

Also how come two of the biggest UK stores don't stock Krytacs products?

Surely having Zero one and Firesupport stocking your products would be a priority for any distributors.

Krytacs are great guns and stores like Patrolbase and Pro airsoft are good suppliers but I can't help but think the aftersales should be better and the whole advertising thing should be sorted out because people should know what they are buying.

• Supporters

Well I definitely ruffle some feathers. They (Shield) told my boss that they aren't happy what I'd told Bespoke Airsoft. And They are now taking heat from retailers. I guess it's lesson learned on both sides.

Easy answer is to replace them. It's obvious they are not performing as they should so break contract and let someone else who actually wants to push your brand and who knows what your customers want take over.

Krytac could do with their own UK webstore because then maybe we could get all the special offers that USA gets. I regularly get emails from Krytac about some promotion that you are running over there but nothing ever comes this way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/02/2017 at 1:19 AM, ImTriggerHappy said:

It's not just the specs error it's the whole situation.

Shield is the go between for Krytacs products in the UK but they are obviously not working well with the shops. Several stores are advertising that the guns contain a 30k which they dont. Shield as the UK supplier should be making sure the shops have the correct info and that they advertise the product correctly but they don't. That's just laziness and Krytac themselves look bad because the stores are giving out false info but the problem is that their UK distributor is failing them.

Now stores are taking pre-orders for a product that the distributor doesn't seem to have arranged with the supplier. Is that the stores jumping the gun or Shield giving out false promises?

Then there is the spares issue, none of the shops ever have spares you end up having to go to Shield to get parts. That shouldn't be the case Shield should be pushing all the stores to carry spares as most people would prefer to go back to the point of sale.

Also how come two of the biggest UK stores don't stock Krytacs products?

Surely having Zero one and Firesupport stocking your products would be a priority for any distributors.

Krytacs are great guns and stores like Patrolbase and Pro airsoft are good suppliers but I can't help but think the aftersales should be better and the whole advertising thing should be sorted out because people should know what they are buying.

On 01/02/2017 at 2:18 AM, Allizard said:

Well I definitely ruffle some feathers. They (Shield) told my boss that they aren't happy what I'd told Bespoke Airsoft. And They are now taking heat from retailers. I guess it's lesson learned on both sides.

I am getting fed up with having to order parts from Shield, I've been waiting 2 weeks for parts that show as in stock, when I chase them up they ignore my emails. Please allow us to order from Krytac USA and circumvent Shield who obviously couldn't give a crap about customer service!

I'll confirm right now that the mk2 pdw does have the 30k motor, I took mine out to confirm it for you

16 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Grey Import maybe?

A lot of the EU has 30k it's only the UK and Italy that got the 20k I believe.

Nope, new stock from bespoke, all coming with 30k in the mk2 PDW and confirmed 

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Spatch said:

Nope, new stock from bespoke, all coming with 30k in the mk2 PDW and confirmed 

Confirmed by who?

I have fired off a question to a Krytac rep for clarification on this as I was led to believe that the only ones with a 30k in the UK were ones that were bought in from somewhere other than the UK distributor which is Shield.

Also to add, my crb which is also from bespoke, I questioned before purchasing and they said that all of them were actually the UK spec. Not the original us/eu specs.

I dont see why the PDW would be different 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, L3wisD said:

wonder if this is because of the insanely complicated gearbox

9 hours ago, Sacarathe said:

Or maybe they're stockpiling so that everyone can be equally disappointed at once.

That's why I'm apprehensive about the vector. I love the gun but I've heard nothing but design problems, pr missteps and very little that gives me confidence. Don't get me won't I'm excited but I'm staying cynical until proven otherwise.

• 5 months later...

Anyone got their hands on one yet? they look lovely and I am seriously tempted, likely hood is I shall wait a while anyways as I wont have the cash for a while and have hardly payed any games making buying a new gun pretty pointless just yet.

our local supplier had 2 on release but they sold out straight away, awaiting new batch apparently shield distributer only got a small percentage compared to the orders sent so every one has to wait for the next krytac delivery.

• 4 weeks later...

They say No news is good news, but not when it comes to the KRYTAC VECTOR: shop now stating end of Oct for new shipment delivery. Is there a problem with these age's or just that the UK  supplier is crap ! Aren't Kyrtac wondering why there are no / little UK sales!! :blink:

On 10/10/2017 at 9:54 PM, rocketdogbert said:

I’m interested to see what they’re like in comparison to the KWA gbb and A&K Mod 1 Vectors, both of which I own

Just out of interest, what is the A&K version like? I got offered one for a good price recently 

13 minutes ago, Fumps said:

Just out of interest, what is the A&K version like? I got offered one for a good price recently 

Its not as nice as the KWA, but it is a hefty piece of kit. Nicely built. The first obvious difference is  the fire selector is in the wrong place.

It also has a long inner barrel, so you can’t run it without the mock suppressor.

A friend has it on loan at the moment, once I get it back I’ll take some decent pics.

Archived