Kotte & Zeller - kotte-zeller.de

proffrink
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Root Admin

German shop but reasonable postage to the UK (10 Euros) and a good range of stock. Have ordered from them a couple of times but this third time there was an issue, and so I'm reviewing how they handled it.

Poorly, basically. I'd bought a fair amount of Laser Dot BBs from them. It got to around 4 working days after I'd ordered it when I asked if it'd been dispatched yet - the response was that it hadn't, but there were also a problem with the amount of stock they had and that they'd only be able to deliver on 6 of the bags that were ordered. This is slightly frustrating because 1. Obviously when you're ordering BBs you need them in decent quantities for it to become economical and 2. Their website shouldn't be showing stock that doesn't exist.

My third concern was that they never emailed me until I emailed them first. It might just be blind luck that I emailed them on the day they were going to tell me the order couldn't be fulfilled, but then it also might have been a case of general laziness and I'd not have found out for a few more days onto of the four that I waited. So ultimately I was pretty ticked off when they offered me the chance to switch to come other BBs, but have to pay the difference in cost (came to around 7 Euros). I thought this was extremely petty to charge a customer who's been waiting essentially a fiver for a cock-up on their end that's delayed an order almost a week, and I told them as such (in a slightly more polite way). This went mostly unnoticed, so I simply asked for them to refund the excess ones I'd paid for and only ship the 6 they had.

Also one of the bags is burst, but I'll update on that when I get a reply - not sure I blame them because this happens a lot when shipping bagged BBs.

All in all not a brilliant experience, but delivery was quick when it eventually was dispatched. I've had no problems with them in the past, but it's only when something goes wrong that those true colours are shown I guess.

Archived