need help on my mp5 !!

onion
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi people ,

just brought a tokyo marui mp5k pdw

is a amazing gun, but has a little problem sometimes , it will fire in full auto fine ... and if you go from full auto to semi it it normally fine , but sometimes in semi it just wont fire , i think it is a selector problem as sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt ?

please let me no what you think , and were to get it fixed :P

thanks

You best bet would be to e-mail the company you bought it from and ask them how to fix it or return it if it is still under warranty.

i brought second hand ..

I had a similar problem with my MP5A4. I just removed the motor, selector switch etc and partially removed the grip so that the piece that moves the selector was out. Next, I pushed the plate on the gearbox all the way forward (to safety) and turned the piece to safety position. Then put it all back and it was fine.

yeah , im going to take it skirmishing on sunday , the guys there no a fair bit so il let them have a look over it and give me a estamate :) cheers

also some CQB sites are Semi only so it would be good to have it

As in what process you went through to fix the problem.

watched the vid that you posted , then took it apart , whacked it back together , with a bit of silacone

works a treat :)

Archived