Nuprol Deltas

Iisjreg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anybody had a real look at the new Nuprol Delta range? They seem to be everywhere but I can't find any real reviews. The entry range gun seems like a reasonable alternative (on paper) to the CM16s but I can't properly tell if it would be in practice.

I don't know much about Nuprol but there seems to be mixed sentiments about their different products - as far as I can tell, gas = good, gear = bad?

Any thoughts?

• Root Admin

Gas = good, but overpriced and seriously how hard is it to put a label on some propane with a bit of silicone in it. I'm fairly certain people just buy it because most shops stock it and it's easy for stockists to get a hold of. Smart Gas/Pro Tech Gas is cheaper and does the same job as their '2.0' and Guarder Power Up does a better job in cold weather even than their '4.0'

Everything else = generally overpriced, overadvertised low to mid-range white-labelled stuff that you can buy direct for at least 30% less

I expect their guns will be no different. Go with a proven brand or you're rolling the dice - G&G and ICS make cheap enough stuff.

WOW a lot of hate here for a UK based Brand trying to do the best for Airsofters!

Our kit is not all "white label" or rebrands. We spend months with our factories tuning, changing and making products for the market. Our team here at Nuprol is very dedicated to being the best we can be.

I can tell you guys now the Delta series is no "rebrand" and we have put a lot of work into creating this line of AEGs.

Reviews should be in the mags and up online very soon if you don't take my word for it.

I do however respect all airsofters opinions and I do not mean offence by the above comments, Just trying to explain from our perspective.

Happy Airsofting guys!

• Supporters

WOW a lot of hate here for a UK based Brand trying to do the best for Airsofters!

Our kit is not all "white label" or rebrands. We spend months with our factories tuning, changing and making products for the market. Our team here at Nuprol is very dedicated to being the best we can be.

I can tell you guys now the Delta series is no "rebrand" and we have put a lot of work into creating this line of AEGs.

Reviews should be in the mags and up online very soon if you don't take my word for it.

I do however respect all airsofters opinions and I do not mean offence by the above comments, Just trying to explain from our perspective.

Happy Airsofting guys!

I think to be honest the problem is Nuprol have gained a reputation for low quality rebranded products and that is a difficult thing to shake. I respect the fact that you are trying to move forward but you need to make sure that your products are up to scratch.

You have done a good job with your new line of bbs and hopefully that is a sign that things are improving. I for one would like there to be a decent UK based airsoft company but I think you have a long way to go to get any consumer trust and loyalty.

Magazine reviews of your products are basically useless other than for advertising to new players. The established part of the community tend to ignore them as they are often biased. Until you get the guns into the hands of regular experienced unbiased airsofters then you are fighting an up hill battle.

I think the forum opinions carry a lot more weight than anything else and at the moment those opinions are not very good.

I might pick up a couple of models one base and the other top end and put them through there paces to see what they are really like and then give a warts and all review.

We have just purchased a few (Pioneer Defender) for hire guns at 'The Gaol' and they seem to be holding up so far...

Had a couple issues on Sunday with feeding but compared to our G36s, they are much better for our hire range.

Time will tell if they continue to be as good as our Cyma 'bomb proof' AKs though.

• Root Admin

I think to be honest the problem is Nuprol have gained a reputation for low quality rebranded products and that is a difficult thing to shake. I respect the fact that you are trying to move forward but you need to make sure that your products are up to scratch.

You have done a good job with your new line of bbs and hopefully that is a sign that things are improving. I for one would like there to be a decent UK based airsoft company but I think you have a long way to go to get any consumer trust and loyalty.

Magazine reviews of your products are basically useless other than for advertising to new players. The established part of the community tend to ignore them as they are often biased. Until you get the guns into the hands of regular experienced unbiased airsofters then you are fighting an up hill battle.

I think the forum opinions carry a lot more weight than anything else and at the moment those opinions are not very good.

I might pick up a couple of models one base and the other top end and put them through there paces to see what they are really like and then give a warts and all review.

I agree with what you're saying, but the real problem is that with an AEG I'm sure the externals can be readily negotiated and remoulded and they sure look somewhat different to anything else. However, what's inside is what counts and I expect in the first two months airsoft tech Q&A page on FB will tear it apart to find sub-standard materials being used that're potentially even just a complete lift from some other gat. We've seen this happen in the past with other brands that are not primary manufacturers and instead have just commissioned a line of products.

The fact that we're not being told where it's been made or by whom is not putting me at ease at all that this isn't just another overadvertised Nuprol product with no substance that goes beyond the packaging.

I really hope I'm wrong.

Nuprol is the manufacturer, Alot of work and effort has gone into this project and we hope people enjoy them.

Happy Airsofting!

Nuprol cannot be the manufacturer; That would require them to be made in Europe/UK, Nuprol as a singular entity are not even remotely big enough to justify running their own factory in Asia. That would make the manufacturing costs more than their retail price.

(For example Apple, of iDevice fame, use an OEM for the manufacturing of majority of their products. They are worth $605 billion, which is over 300,000 times more than what Nuprol was worth at their last public recorded accounts published.)

• Supporters

Seeing nuprol's past my best guess is that these are the Cyma all plastic guns or maybe those Dragons you see on taiwangun or gunfire.

@nuprol guy: Nuprol has a bad name for a reason. Rebranding the cheapest Chinese gear is what they did and we know it. It is not impossible to get a better reputation over time. Look at ASG. They did the same, but now they do have a few guns with their brand only (I assume they bought exclusivity from probably JG or Boyi) and their BBs (made by BLS) is good too. Cybergun also told for years that they make their guns but everyone knew what the original brands were. Now they tell us the original manufacturers which is good. Taiwangun have their own brand: P&J I think which is A&K plus a spring change, quick check and about a tablespoon of grease in the gearbox. But we know it and we know what we are buying.

Not telling the truth + aggressive marketing won't make us happy and we (forums, FB) do have a big influence on the market.

Good stuff + aggressive marketing works. Look at Krytac how high they rose in a few months.

FWIW my friends shown me his and he absolutely loves it. He's got quite a few guns to pick from and he's not had any issues with it, build quality seems solid and i'd say its a very good alternative to Combat Machines.

• Supporters

I agree with what you're saying, but the real problem is that with an AEG I'm sure the externals can be readily negotiated and remoulded and they sure look somewhat different to anything else. However, what's inside is what counts and I expect in the first two months airsoft tech Q&A page on FB will tear it apart to find sub-standard materials being used that're potentially even just a complete lift from some other gat. We've seen this happen in the past with other brands that are not primary manufacturers and instead have just commissioned a line of products.

Thats why the first thing I would do is take it apart and inspect the internals. I honestly don't put a lot of store into the opinions of most so called airsoft techs as a lot of them have no engineering background further than watching vids on youtube.

Will look into gutting one as soon as possible.

Well, really the only people worth following on there are the actual established ones like KoA and others, because they'd never speak their mind on their official pages. Shame we don't see more of them on forums like these.

Frenchie (F.A.S.T) seems to like the AK21 - https://www.facebook.com/FrenchieAirsoft/posts/1164300607022673 And he is certainly not one to believe in any hyperbole regarding any brand.

Happy Airsofting guys!

Problem with this is these Airsoft mags will review your products on the same issue you have paid for 20 pages of advertising spaces, they are rarely unbiased. Yes they mention good and bad points but cant say I have seen one of the only two Airsoft publications slate a product...

I have a couple of Nuprol accessories and pouches and am very happy with them, guns however need to be tried and tested by real players!

• Supporters

Problem with this is these Airsoft mags will review your products on the same issue you have paid for 20 pages of advertising spaces, they are rarely unbiased. Yes they mention good and bad points but cant say I have seen one of the only two Airsoft publications slate a product...

I have a couple of Nuprol accessories and pouches and am very happy with them, guns however need to be tried and tested by real players!

Problem is the only players you are likely to see putting reviews on the forums of these are the new guys who will tell you how great it is without really knowing what they are looking at, think of all the bestest gun eva cm16 reviews.

Mags are biased as you say and Nuprol wouldn't have the guts to give out guns for testing to real players in case the reviews are bad.

Pretty sure I saw Kingdom of airsoft comment on these and the internals, they suspected they are actually APS.......

• Supporters

As Nuprol seem to have trouble making basic bits of kit like BBs and speedloaders that aren't shockingly awful they won't be getting my money ever again. Whether or not you sort the issues down the line is irrelevant to me when basic testing should have caught these issues. I'd hope you don't consider terrible quality control as what's best for Airsofters.

• Supporters

As Nuprol seem to have trouble making basic bits of kit like BBs and speedloaders that aren't shockingly awful they won't be getting my money ever again. Whether or not you sort the issues down the line is irrelevant to me when basic testing should have caught these issues. I'd hope you don't consider terrible quality control as what's best for Airsofters.

Airsofters are like Elephants they never forget.

The bb debacle was the worst thing ever and it cost me £80 in knackered parts. The new ones are good though but I do wonder how long for.

I will probably pick up the cqb gun after xmas and rip it apart and run it at a few games and see how it holds up. Pretty sure if it is a lemon I will kill it pretty quick. If not though fair play to them.

At the end of the day if someone had said a couple of years ago that ASG would make the best cqb gun on the market we all would of scoffed and laughed.

• Supporters

The funny thing for me was I had just written off their BBs but thought they can't possibly screw up a speedloader. First one jammed after filling 2 mags, but fortunately the shop gave me another. The fill hatch is jamming to the point of needing pliers to open after 1 days play and the spring keeps sticking. Mentioned it to a mate today and the plunger snapped in half on his almost immediately.

• Supporters

The funny thing for me was I had just written off their BBs but thought they can't possibly screw up a speedloader. First one jammed after filling 2 mags, but fortunately the shop gave me another. The fill hatch is jamming to the point of needing pliers to open after 1 days play and the spring keeps sticking. Mentioned it to a mate today and the plunger snapped in half on his almost immediately.

I only ever bought one nuprol speedloader and luckily it was at a site shop. The spring in my low caps was too much for it and it broke instantly so went straight back. Marui pistol speedloaders are still the best.

whats the issue with their BB's? i've been on an off the forums for the last year and not seen anything appear regarding it?

i've used them before without any issues

Archived