Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twchdyn

mancraftgb.co.uk/ airsoft imports scammers. Not afiliated with mancraft poland

35 posts in this topic

Mancraft in poland awesome, great customer service, order updates, tracking and stuff arrives promptly. Would happily and will definitely be shopping with you again.

Nick woodhead, airsoft imports mancraft gb whatever you want to call yourself..... piss poor show. YOU need to be contacting the people you have taken money from and making apologies, and giving refunds. You could have answered the phone or replied to emails sent to both your businesses. Customers you have misled should not have to chase you for information or refunds. I am still waiting for a reply to several emails. You could have sent me a message on here now that you have seen this thread and made some excuses.

When i receive my refund i will post here to let everyone know that you are trying to do something to put this right.

Heres my mancraft kit installed in my well mb01. Awesome kit.

Still not heard from Nick Woodhead, despite emailing the adress provided by him in this thread. Wonder how long it will be before i get a reply?

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

I had seen some of their ads, I thought they were affiliated with Mancraft.

Thanks for sharing, From now onwards I will verify that the seller is authorised.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:19 PM, twchdyn said:

Heres my mancraft kit installed in my well mb01. Awesome kit.

Still not heard from Nick Woodhead, despite emailing the adress provided by him in this thread. Wonder how long it will be before i get a reply?

what a cool stuff !

Hi guys,

Wish I had read this thread before Xmas, but Mr Woodhead has taken me for nearly £500.

I ordered a couple of SMGs and all seemed OK. But just before Xmas my wife nearly died. Thanks to the doctors and nurses (can never thank them enough) she made a damn fine recovery. However, during her recouperation I had more important things to think about rather than 'toy' guns. I took my eye off the ball and forgot about Mr Woodhead. Until now. I have been trying to contact him for a couple of weeks now, but he never responds to emails or phone calls.

Wish I had never had any dealings with the man. I am resorting to a legal remedy, so with a bit of luck when this is done I hope he feels the same!

Best advice I can give anyone else is avoid doing business with this guy or his company.

Sorry to hear it Tony.

All the best with getting a satisfactory resolution out of Woodhead. Let us know how you get on mate 

Recovery action is underway. Just can't understand this guys behaviour, you shouldn't treat your customers like a piece of crap.

On 5/16/2017 at 9:31 PM, Tony R said:

Recovery action is underway. Just can't understand this guys behaviour, you shouldn't treat your customers like a piece of crap.

The example of Special Airsoft Supplies shows that there are cockroaches like this and no matter what they don't seem to go away.

Thanks to my credit card company I got my money back! :D it turned out OK in the end but would never buy from A.I. again.

proffrink likes this