Mag couplers

Iisjreg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I was just wondering if many people use mag couplers and, if so, how would they be stored? I can't imagine they would fit in double mag pouches.

or in that case if 400 BBs isn't enough then get a FAT Mag, 850 BBs with no reload and they look far better than 2 mags taped together!

SOG-MAG-ECHO-AEH-1L.jpg

or in that case if 400 BBs isn't enough then get a FAT Mag, 850 BBs with no reload and they look far better than 2 mags taped together!

SOG-MAG-ECHO-AEH-1L.jpg

But then why not tape two of these together!? (I think you can see where this is going)

My mate uses those, except they are flash mags. 5 pulls and the whole mag feeds...It's a bit silly...

Cant beat flash mags, I love mine!

But then why not tape two of these together!? (I think you can see where this is going)

If you need more than 850 BBs in a game of airsoft you need to learn to shoot

or to push forward. too many people sit back, set up a deck chair and try to win by sheer number of bb's

Ahaha can't argue with that statement but some people are like that!

But to get the post back on track I'd agree with run Hi-caps if you want that quick of a reload.

Or:

drum2-1.jpg

Oh, I don't plan on using a coupler - it just made me think about where the magazines would go.

(They do look super 90's action film, though!!)

Archived