Man needs help, man is not sure which to choose

CanErdogan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

I have a Krytac Trident SPR and I absolutely love this gun. However if you consider I am 175cm 70kg guy, and loves to run around and never stop, this gun is way too big for me. I need something as accurate as this gun because this one got me used to its accuracy and I dont want to decrease my kill ratio and I also need something fairly shorter than this one.

So here is the thing;

I dont want to spend more than 250 again because my missus would kill me.

So far I looked at Asg Scorpion Evo (loved it) but it was way too expensive (gun + 3 mags + pouches cost almost 350quid)

I also thought maybe I could use my existing mags and checked magpul moe, baby honey badger, honey badger etc

Give me some ideas guys, I will sell my Krytac or swap it but first I need to make up my mind !

I forgot to tell, I usually play at woodland but this is because that one is the closest field. So lets say, a gun that can wok in both woodland and CQB.

Thank you all !

Do you have any experience with any of them or is there a specific reason to suggest them ?

I didnt know that site btw. There are a lot of options there. Thanks mate !

The diddy Krytac is just as accurate as an SPR (I have both as well as a PDW) and they all shoot as well as each other. I have turned mine into a bit of a hybrid with bits from my PDW as well as some others too:

_20161128_110814_zps79nrngvq.jpg

The short ones most probably won't have the same accuracy. Barrel length is mostly irrelevant to accuracy above a minimal length of about 25-30cm. The raider's size is good.

So, my best option for now raider right ?

Have you ever used something like that ?

Gun looks great PT.

You'd be surprised how good shorter guns shoot compared to their 'dmr' counter parts, all down to a good hop up set up, good BB's and a good quality barrel.

I have never changed gun parts or anything like that(just load the bb and pewpew). Do you have any suggestion as out of package option ?

SDP is not really my thing but PDW would be good choice though.

but I am going to be honest, I kinda wanna try something new.

SDP is not really my thing but PDW would be good choice though.

but I am going to be honest, I kinda wanna try something new.

Fair enough bud, aye the SDP is an acquired taste lol. I've yet to find a gun that shoots as well as a Krytac out the box though, even the Evo3 (which is a lovely little gun) didn't shoot as well as my Krytacs.

Guys, I really need ideas.

I looked at some honey badgers last night and really liked the look but accuracy and range is not that great as I read. Does anyone have experience with it ?

• Supporters

Here's another option.

Buy another Krytac but a CRB or heck even one of the PDWs, takes its upper receiver off, keep it and sell the lower and gearbox to recoup some money back.

That way you now have a Krytac M4, use the same mags, but its now a flexible weapon you can take with you to a field, if you need a skirmish weapon and you plan to be doing a lot of storming around, switch to the short upper receiver, if you plan on using long range and being sneaky or are in defence, switch to the longer upper receiver.

Switching will just be a matter of removing a pin, pulling the upper off and replacing it with the other, yes i know there may be some descrepancies of FPS gains or losses or volume balancing etc but for sheer practicallity its a win as i see it. krytac does or did a sell a 2 in 1 M4 gun packagae but it was never availible in the UK.

https://krytac.com/shop/airsoft-guns/trident-mk2/trident-mk2-spr-and-pdw-upper-bundle-black

More importantly you can tell the misses that rather than having 2 guns much to her displeaure, you actually have 2 guns in 1 so it sounds like you have made the deal of the century to her

Archived