well mb06

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Depends what you expect of it...

I've just done a cheap (as in free) tune up on one for my sons friend. As far as I can tell it shares a lot of its internals with the MB01 with the exception of the trigger set and the cylinder. It responds to the same tricks and by the time we'd finished it was shooting 3-4" groups at 28m (ASG 0.3), and a fairly consistent 440 fps (0.2g). It's light, fun and cheap. The stock wobbles like a good'un but can be sorted with bits of soft drink bottle, and I'm not sure it would take too many knocks (that stock again) but for £55? S'alright!

• Supporters

It is a surprisingly good shooter out of the box with the aforementioned free upgrades.

Don't fall on the body, that's not very strong. Fully upgradeable, however mags are not very widely available.

It is very easy to build something crazy custom out of it.

It's being sold with 3 x 25 rounds magazine, so don't think that will be an issue. It was more is it a piece off plastic cr*p as its only £55:00, although some other sites are selling at around £100. I was thinking to have it as a primary at the start of a game and then go on to the M4 when the fodder get closer :)

Archived