Ares 007 or baby honey badger?

Elts7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Afternoon all.

Just looking for opinions on the two guns listed above. Ive just sold my scorpion evo as i didnt enjoy using the gun and how it looks. Im looking at the two above but not sure on how they compare with one coming in at 180 and the other 230.

Anything i should take into consideration?

Thanks

Brain scan or mental acuity test?

Because if you think for one second that either of those are even close to as good as an Evo then your a bit special.

I had the evo as a back up gun to my aa12. I didnt like the feel of the evo when i did use it so i can get one of the other that i do like and have some cash freed up. But that wasnt the question :)

i purchased a honey badger a while ago. (still my main weapon for skirmish)

i have got to say it is the best guns around it has a great look, rapid fire, exceptional accuracy /range and is very reliable

i have to say never owned cod in my life more a fan of open world games like skyrim or ark or fallout

and yes im 14 and that makes no difference on the way i play but only the way you deceive me and put me with stereotypes

• Supporters

i have to say never owned cod in my life more a fan of open world games like skyrim or ark or fallout

and yes im 14 and that makes no difference on the way i play but only the way you deceive me and put me with stereotypes

You mean perceive not deceive I think.

No I stereotyped you because of the comment, only kids and chavs think the honey badger looks great.

Its also nowhere near the best in any area not even close. Its not terrible though and ares have improved but plenty of other ar15 styles thats are better and cheaper(specna).

If you like skyrim get an old copy of Morrowind, best elder scrolls game so far not as pretty but still better.

Airsoft like anything else is personal preference. If we all liked the same it would be white. I have had tm and Bo dynamics high end gun. Both of which were sold and i now have a fallen battle machine and two pistols which works for me and how i play. To op good on u going ur own way instead of following the crowd.

The same sort of thinking exists in the car detailing community. Sometimes high price doesn't mean loads better.

It just marks people as brand snobs or kit wankers if u slate someone for their preference.

• Supporters

Airsoft like anything else is personal preference. If we all liked the same it would be white. I have had tm and Bo dynamics high end gun. Both of which were sold and i now have a fallen battle machine and two pistols which works for me and how i play. To op good on u going ur own way instead of following the crowd.

The same sort of thinking exists in the car detailing community. Sometimes high price doesn't mean loads better.

It just marks people as brand snobs or kit wankers if u slate someone for their preference.

Or someone who knows what they are talking about.

Read the posts properly and you will see a mention of the fact you can get better cheaper.

Ares use some of the crappest materials possible in some of their guns and have seriously spotty QC.

Personal preference yes but you cant say a guns the best when frankly its not.

• Supporters

everyone has different opinions so stop bashing on people because they have a different opinion :)

ISIS have an opinion but doesn't mean they are right.

I like opinions as long as they are not stupid. Also think Samurai will have got the joke and so will you when your sense of humour has matured 🙄

I went for the 007. Enjoyed it today got many kills. I can move quickly and i feel more comfortible with it in my hands when rushing in

• 1 month later...

You say this because you are 14 and probably a codsofter.

Wow, haha nailed it. That a luck guess or are you a creepy old stalker guy :P

Archived