Make:HFC

Gun/Model: T77 gas blowback smg

Accessories: magazine,hop tool,manual & hardcase

Condition: like new

FPS: circa 320

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no

Price/Payment:£70 or make an offer. price includes postage

Pictures:eu2g69.jpg

HFC T77 gas blowback - purchased recently from new. Awesome rate of fire on green gas and metal body with folding stock.

Comes with a hard case that was supplied with the gun.

SOLD

Make:HFC

Gun/Model: T77 gas blowback smg

Accessories: magazine,hop tool,manual & hardcase

Condition: like new

FPS: circa 320

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no

Price/Payment:£80

Pictures:eu2g69.jpg

HFC T77 gas blowback - purchased recently from new. Awesome rate of fire on green gas and metal body with folding stock.

Comes with a hard case that was supplied with the gun.

hey im realy intrested about the gun wondering if u woulf knock it down to £70 and if you would be able to two tone it i know that would be dificult but we will see thank you and hop you reply soon

Good luck bud. They are notoriously hard to two-tone. Spray the wrong area and you've added a heck lot of friction that could cause it to rupture or otherwise be damaged.

hey im realy intrested about the gun wondering if u woulf knock it down to £70 and if you would be able to two tone it i know that would be dificult but we will see thank you and hop you reply soon

Hello - in response to pm's and other queries, i will not two-tone this gun plus you must be over 18 and have a site membership number to buy.

Hello - in response to pm's and other queries, i will not two-tone this gun plus you must be over 18 and have a site membership number to buy.

PM'ED