KJW G23 - Spewing Gas

B.S
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Been a while since I've had cause to post, but I've had a few games with my Glock and its been fine up until this last one. on the last game of the day it spewed out all the gas in the mag and didn't fire - I put it down to fluke at the time, but I've since done some target shooting and it did the same thing, at first I thought it was the mag, it being the one that came with the gun, but then my other one did it too. I assume it would have something to do with the firing mechanism, as it is basically holding down the pin rather than pressing it, But I don't know what I'm looking for or if its even a broken part that is the issue.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

• 1 month later...

i'm not an expert but have a go at this: try going around the gun's inside and greasing any moving components of the mechanism with some silicon oil. It sounds like the firing pin is getting stuck on the gas pin of the magazine. Once it is greased move the slide backwards and forwards to let the silicon oil move around the gun properly. Hope this helps.

Archived