Tips for TM MP7 GBB Please

NathyB
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So got my self a TM mp7 gbb of here second hand

Just wondering what gas I should use green ? Or abbey ultra ?

Is there any particular things I need to keep a eye on maintained wise ?

There is square o ring inside the magazine which stops the gas escaping you can buy packs of o rings is this "square" ring in the pack and just gets stretched or is it a different part ?

I like the look of a silencer on this gun which is the best fitting silencer no wobble etc good fit

Thanks in advance 👍🏻

Same run mine on brut sniper but use all year round

Green is fine if cold

Tbh just clean it every few games and you are golden solid gun I love mine

• Supporters

I've cleaned mine 3 times in the 4 years I've owned it. No need to go mad on maintenance.

I've used all sorts of gas too, abbey 144a is good in summer when it's really hot, but propane works well too (expect higher FPS). In winter I've used nuprol 4.0 with no problems.

Magazines will eventually leak, I used silicone sealant to get the baseplates leak free, messy but effective!

I've cleaned mine 3 times in the 4 years I've owned it. No need to go mad on maintenance.

I've used all sorts of gas too, abbey 144a is good in summer when it's really hot, but propane works well too (expect higher FPS). In winter I've used nuprol 4.0 with no problems.

Magazines will eventually leak, I used silicone sealant to get the baseplates leak free, messy but effective!

when I say a few it's not 2/3 I think my mws is on 9 now without a clean hahaha

And +1 for the silicone sealant works wonders!

Archived