Wolf Armaments Belfast not to be confused with wolf armouries

Qlimax
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So i used this company earlier this week, haven't heard of them before and only used them because i saw someone had won a competition with them so assumed they were would be ok to use.

Anyway my order has been sat as Processing for days on end, contacted them to try get an update, Nothing. Called their landline No answer. Their Facebook page isn't available anymore. So i've had to open a paypal dispute. a couple of hrs after that my order status changed from processing to reversed so they know about the dispute but haven't replied to it or refunded me. I knew something wasn't right when i made my order and didn't received an email confirmation of my order or anything from their website.

I've used their paypal email address to email them and added on a Read report which came back within minutes that they'd read my email and they've still not replied to me or refunded my order.

Definitely a place to avoid. Really disappointed.

So i used this company earlier this week, haven't heard of them before and only used them because i saw someone had won a competition with them so assumed they were would be ok to use.

Anyway my order has been sat as Processing for days on end, contacted them to try get an update, Nothing. Called their landline No answer. Their Facebook page isn't available anymore. So i've had to open a paypal dispute. a couple of hrs after that my order status changed from processing to reversed so they know about the dispute but haven't replied to it or refunded me. I knew something wasn't right when i made my order and didn't received an email confirmation of my order or anything from their website.

I've used their paypal email address to email them and added on a Read report which came back within minutes that they'd read my email and they've still not replied to me or refunded my order.

Definitely a place to avoid. Really disappointed.

Contact Address points to a 2 bed terraced house in a residential area, I suspect they run a similar arrangement as SAS - especially as the contact telephone is a mobile number.

Archived