Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
craig

problem

8 posts in this topic

ive recently orderd some stuff of there site last week but ive been reading the fourms and im begining to think i might have been done over but i whould like to know everyone's opion in this matter

Well I'm afraid to say you should have looked them up before you purchased.

What did you order and have you been in contact to see if it's been dispatched? If you paid by credit card then you can always claim it back.

i orderd a ics l85 a de56 shotgun 4 hi caps and some shotgun shell and i got a message from them once i placed my order

so important to do a little reaserch before buying especially when spending that sort of money

I hope that you receive your order. Personally, following a bad experience with this 'retailer' i would avoid at all costs. If it goes pear shaped as i know it has for many other people you should be able to claim your money back if you paid through a credit card or paypal.

got a phone call from my mum in ireland today saying two box's arrive for me one was from SAS with all the stuff i ordered, so all well and good right well the other box was from easy jet and in side was all my old airsoft stuff thay lost and that id just replaced (this is the best bit) now ive got to get all that posted to me in scotland <_<

hahaha :lol: hopfully you brought different stuff