Hand up - who's going to the Mall on 20th?

Ajax
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall see you both there, my place is booked. Of course, we will be on opposite teams - Justice League vs Narco Chavs :P

How's it going Jedi?

Apparently the chavs are all booked up! Justice League it is!

• Head Moderator

How's it going Jedi?

Apparently the chavs are all booked up! Justice League it is!

All good mate. It should be a good night based on the previous Saturday games there, although I will never be able to unsee those fancy dress 'crack whores' :o .

One of the best days I've had at the Mall yesterday. I think I had maybe one instance of non hit taking, great days play.

Mannequin challenge was pretty fun, I'd like to see the unedited footage.

Bit skint at the minute bit I'll be back down there after Xmas no doubt.

I did encounter a non-hit taking person on the yellow team, I even had it on my camera. But the poor fellow I guess was renting and was at his first taste of the game. I did however sent on him 5~6 shots till he decided to call a hit purely because he couldn't take it anymore I guess. He was an easy target I do have to say as he was always having a torch that will reveal his position.

Apart from that I did enjoyed it to a certain extent, few games scenarios I guess could have been set a bit better.

Looking forward for the 3rd of Dec.

Yeah it is always mainly the renters but hey it was still a good day.

And there was some amazing teamwork from the greens just a shame most of the yellow team seemed to think we wasn't allowed out the basement lol

At one point I managed to box my self into a dead end in the basement which was kinda funny had to surrender and hope I wasn't gonna get blasted lol

This is deffo my fab CQB I've played :)

• Supporters

Yeah it is always mainly the renters but hey it was still a good day.

Disagree with that, renters always get a bad rep but the worst cheaters are generally the multi-glam heroes.

Im too important to call my hits syndrome. With new players its more a case of adrenaline taking over and that happens to us all occasionally.

Never been to the mall, mainly due some mixed reviews I've heard,I think I've got to try it for myself. I've been advised to go to the thursday night games? Does that sound about right?

I've done a lot of Thursday nights but that's down to my work schedule etc. They can be a bit slow sometimes if you don't have the right crowd. It's far less players than a Sunday and it's dark so tracers are useable throughout.

Sundays are usually packed and game play is very different. You also get a mixed bag of decently lit areas and pitch black areas.

Saturday night open games are fairly new. Saturday nights were usually private games which if you ever get a chance to attend a private game jump at it... well worth it. Saturday night open games seem to be all themed which can give the extra flavour needed rather than just running around shooting each other.

IMO, The Mall is definitely one of the best indoor sites in the UK. Regardless of what day you choose to go you are likely to encounter little flaws in game play just as you will any other site but the possibilties of bad do not even come close to outweighing the promise of good.

It is more than worth a try bud.

Archived