So who's from London? :)

Phasma
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, new here.

Used to play airsoft 'back in the day' and recently got back into it. Just got my AEG and i'm looking to start playing more (and in a variety of sites - my local is Tactical Warfare Airsoft).

I'd like to go to the mall in reading soon. I was also wondering if 'the school' was still open (and if anyone goes there).

Cheers ;)

Yep

I'm from south east London grove park if your anywhere near ?

Cool good to meet you guys.

I was actually planning on going to TWA tomorrow but two people have backed out (one of them was the driver) so we have no driver but we have two rental packages paid for (we're just going for morning session - £25).

If somebody can drive, then their welcome free of charge (but if we decide to catch public transport, you're welcome to join us).

Short notice, i know...

• Supporters

North East London

Normally i go to Dragons Lair, Red1 Chisulhurst, Red1 The School, they are my favourites though i have been the AWA Herts, Airsoft Billericay.

I plan to try out The Mall, and that CQB place in Whitechapel but so far i have only heard bad reviews of it.

Wanted to try out the Sandpit but sadly thats gone now.

Archived