Moving abroad

wes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi one and all,

Im looking for some advice on transporting my RIF's abroad. Im moving to Spain at the end of the year and would like to take my weapons with me. I will also be taking my brothers weapons so there will be quite a few! In the region of 8 electric rifles, 2 snipers and a couple of gas pistols. Im driving, using the tunnel, and will be passing through France and Switzerland on my way so there is going to be several border crossings. I am struggling to find a definitive answer on the legalities involved and would greatly appreciate any knowledge or just being pointed in the right direction to find out for myself.

Thanks for reading this and for any help provided!

Ypu will need to find the law/ import laws on airsoft guns for each country including gas mags etc , power limits , carrying methods. There has been a few threads on airsofting abroad might be worth a search

Hi one and all,

Im looking for some advice on transporting my RIF's abroad. Im moving to Spain at the end of the year and would like to take my weapons with me. I will also be taking my brothers weapons so there will be quite a few! In the region of 8 electric rifles, 2 snipers and a couple of gas pistols. Im driving, using the tunnel, and will be passing through France and Switzerland on my way so there is going to be several border crossings. I am struggling to find a definitive answer on the legalities involved and would greatly appreciate any knowledge or just being pointed in the right direction to find out for myself.

Thanks for reading this and for any help provided!

Might want to start calling them toy guns. :D

Might want to start calling them toy guns. :D

Yes, having juguetes marked on them and only referring to them as such would be a smart move.

The Guardia Civil carry real guns and can jump to conclusions based on appearances and then not back down for fear of looking stupid. That said I have met perfectly sound, well trained Guardia but best assume that you're going to be confronted by a bellowing ex-fascho type and prepare for that, then you'll only be pleasantly surprised if that proves not to be the case.

Archived