New loadout no budget

yo5964
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello I have the opportunity to create a loadout for someone close to me and they don't have a budget so basically, can someone tell me their dream loadout so I can steal from that but the loadout for someone who's completely new and money isn't a issue

• Supporters

Hello I have the opportunity to create a loadout for someone close to me and they don't have a budget so basically, can someone tell me their dream loadout so I can steal from that but the loadout for someone who's completely new and money isn't a issue

When you say "isn't an issue"...?

I can recommend you some absolutely insane camo apparel that'll cost nearly £600 just for the combat shirt and trousers (before shipping from the US and import charges), but there's literally no need for anyone starting out in airsoft to be getting that sort of gear. I mean a full set of Crye G3 combats would be immense sure, but this is what you're looking at price wise:

http://www.odintactical.co.uk/apparel-footwear/combat-clothing/g3-combat-pant-tropic

http://www.odintactical.co.uk/apparel-footwear/combat-clothing/g3-combat-shirt-tropic

I (and others) can recommend all sorts of gucci stuff that costs a bomb (along similar lines to the links above), or real cheap stuff, and literally anything in between covering the full gamut of options.

Could you recommend the Gucci shit, please

When you say "isn't an issue"...?

I can recommend you some absolutely insane camo apparel that'll cost nearly £600 just for the combat shirt and trousers (before shipping from the US and import charges), but there's literally no need for anyone starting out in airsoft to be getting that sort of gear. I mean a full set of Crye G3 combats would be immense sure, but this is what you're looking at price wise:

http://www.odintactical.co.uk/apparel-footwear/combat-clothing/g3-combat-pant-tropic
http://www.odintactical.co.uk/apparel-footwear/combat-clothing/g3-combat-shirt-tropic

I (and others) can recommend all sorts of gucci stuff that costs a bomb (along similar lines to the links above), or real cheap stuff, and literally anything in between covering the full gamut of options.

• Head Moderator

I like Arc'teryx kit which is good quality. Buget not being an issue then I would recommend paying the more 'premium' price for it to use in the real world and airsoft.

Link to the Arc'teryx LEAF range sold by Edgar Brothers - https://online.edgarbrothers.com/collections/arcteryx

I like cheap nasty East German Dederon webbing and strichtarn uniforms.

Puppies, I also like puppies.

• Supporters

IMHO, the Arc'teryx Assault AR combat shirt paired with Crye G3 combat trousers (and applicable pads) makes for the best apparel setup money can buy at the moment; unless you're talking lots of winter outdoors/milsim etc in which case the Crye All-Weather combat kit is far better suited.

Eye pro - Smith Optics, Revision, ESS, Oakley, all very good and offer lots of options in the high end range

Ear pro - Peltor Comtacs or MSA Sordins, whichever models fit your purpose

Plate carrier/rig, belt and any pouches - FirstSpear, Crye, Velocity Systems, Blue Force Gear (just to name a few, obviously there's a shit ton of gear companies out there)

Boots - Salomon or Lowa

Gloves - PIG or Arcteryx

Helmet - Ops-Core or Team Wendy carbon fibre bump models, then look up ACTinBlackSarl if you want to drop a sh*t ton on Night Vision stuff

I mean I could write a few dozen pages on ways to spend too much money on gear, it all varies massively on what sort of airsoft the person will actually be playing and what their tastes are. You can go even more expensive on any of it by trawling ebay for clothing/nylon gear in rare patterns or looking for equipment that's not sold commercially and only issued to SF.

When I was a submariner in the RN I'd come home from deployment with 4 months wages saved so generally got myself a new motorbike after each trip. Disposable income is easy to come by if you have nothing sensible to spend it on and have the ability to earn it!

Dude, some of this stuff is what you'd put down on your expenses list when you work for a top security contractor in a conflict zone. Not a few hours running around the woods on a sunday skirmish lol

• Supporters

Dude, some of this stuff is what you'd put down on your expenses list when you work for a top security contractor in a conflict zone. Not a few hours running around the woods on a sunday skirmish lol

Most of the people I know that do/have done high threat contracting work are big fans of warrior assault systems kit. Very few are willing to pay top dollar for a plate carrier etc when it's the plates that actually do the work of stopping bullets.

Most of the people I know that do/have done high threat contracting work are big fans of warrior assault systems kit. Very few are willing to pay top dollar for a plate carrier etc when it's the plates that actually do the work of stopping bullets.

(hence, you put it as an expense and claim it back off the company!) score

yo5946,

Your thread intrigues me.

How did this person who is close to you manage to have no budget?

And is this person who is close to you new to airsoft? It's like a golfer buying a cricket bat, or a footballer buying a rugby ball.

I really don't think it is anyone's business but his friend as to his budget. Some folk are quite happy to buy top dollar kit as the image is as important as the gameplay to them.

I personally have some UF-Pro kit which just the knee pads cost more than some people's full camo gear. As it goes I barely wear it anymore as I am a fat bastid now so will probs sell it as it don't fit me so well.

I really don't think it is anyone's business but his friend as to his budget. Some folk are quite happy to buy top dollar kit as the image is as important as the gameplay to them.

This person is asking for people to basically build him a list of equipment /clothing , well as everyone knows with anything in today's world cost has no limits, if said friend has no limit then go to a manufacturer and see if any will put together bespoke items tailored to your body and likes, where he can decide on quality, style of cut, even desigm a personal camo style etc etc . if however he does in fact have a budget that wouldn't stretch that far then we need to hear it so as not to waste time suggesting items that are to expensive. This is no different to asking what's the best gun on the market .. there isn't one as what works for one doesn't for anotherand without info people can't narrow down the list.

Archived