Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mulvster96

DE M56AL Pump Action Tri-Shot Shotgun

11 posts in this topic

Hi. I am selling my Double Eagle Tri-Shot Shotgun as I have now upgraded to new weapons and i no longer use this one. The gun itself is in excellent condition, with no cosmetic or internal damage, and has not had many rounds put through it. The original boxing is included. All original accessories are included aswell. This is a great package if you dont want to pay full price for the shotgun brand new, but want to save some money and get it in an almost new state with extra shells aswell.

Make: Double Eagle

Gun/Model: M56AL

Accessories: Speedloader, Sling, 7 Shells

Condition: Like New

FPS: ~300

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No

Price/Payment: £55 face to face cash or £64.67 cheque (includes Royal Mail Secure Delivery)

Pictures: Yes

post-2334-1298320035_thumb.jpg

post-2334-1300034476_thumb.jpg

Hi. I am selling my Double Eagle Tri-Shot Shotgun as I have now upgraded to new weapons and i no longer use this one. The gun itself is in excellent condition, with no cosmetic or internal damage, and has not had many rounds put through it. The original boxing is included. All original accessories are included aswell.

Make: Double Eagle

Gun/Model: M56AL

Accessories: Speedloader, Sling, 7 Shells

Condition: Like New

FPS: ~300

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No

Price/Payment: £60 face to face (+ £21.65 for Royal Mail Secure Delivery)

Pictures: Yes

i am quite interested - what is th emethod of paying you?

Hi there. I will do £55 cash face to face, or i will accept a cheque through the post (including the £55 + the postage) and once the cheque clears, I will post the gun using royal mail next day secure delivery.

The gun is still available :)

That counts as a bump. One per week as per the rules mate.

hey mate, you still got this? is paypal possible?

hey mate, you still got this? is paypal possible?

Hi there. Yeah, i do still have the gun, but i am not using paypal. Either cash or a cheque are the methods of payment. Sorry for any inconvenience caused :)

]HI Would probly want to buy this cant find it anywere on the web so yer. where would we meet, cheers :) and does every single thing work on the shotgun

hi there ,,im intrested ,,how far in to kent are you im in essex

Just a note, the user is no longer active on this forum and has decided to keep this gun. I know him quite well, he is a mate of mine.