Nick84

CA M15A4 with CA M203 Grenade Launcher (SOLD)

31 posts in this topic

Ok here we go, this is my Classic Army M15A4 Tactical Carbine with Full Metal RIS "underside is plastic" a underslung Classic Army M203 Grenade Launcher and 3-9X40 Scope.

The gun had a new motor fitted a skirmish before it was put away. The gun has a M110 spring fitted for extra FPS "about 350".

Included will be:

1x Gun CA M15A4 TC

1x Grenade Launcher CA M203

1x Metal RIS "plastic lugs that hold the botton half of the ris on snapped of, its held on much stronger though now with strong tight cable ties but dont let this put you off, its hardly noticable and does not feel loose at all"

1x 3-9 X40 Scope

4x 300 Round CA Mags

2x Madbull XM-204 HP (CO2 Capable) Grenades "holds upto 204 bb's"

2x Madbull 48BB Grenades "holds upto 48 bb's"

Attachable RIS Grip

Original M15 Front Grip "Metal RIS can be taken off and original put back on by you if you like"

The Satalite Gun Case in the picture "with the combination" =P lol

I will even include 3000 bb's and a 3 point Tactical Sling not shown in pictures AND and CA 2500 Round Double

Drum Mag that does not work but may be repairable.

The only thing to mention that is not included is a battery.

The magazines, bottom of grenades and gun are profesionaly but subtly engraved TGS-Cold this may not be applicable to you but will still help you identify your kit if someone decides to try and part you from you from it.

Altoghether this cost me Over £1000, How much will this cost YOU though you may be wondering! Well prepare to be

shocked because all im asking for for all of this Is!!! Wait for it!!! £400 thats correct :) just £400 and all this is yours.

I live in Birmingham and really i would rather this was collected and paid for in cash, however postage is a option but you would have to pay by check and wait for it to clear before i would send it.

Paypal is NOT a option due to trouble in the past. Collection is MUCH prefered, that way you get to check out

the goods too.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

NO Swaps

PM me with questions or if you need me to take more pictures.

Im also selling a Tokyo Marui MP5K PDW, CLICK HERE to see If this/these item(s) sold through this forum, could those involved in the sale/purchase please leave feedback for each other.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/forum/23-feedback/

This is a general message which helps us speed up forum moderation.

Thank you.

Large Pic Links

img0236t.jpg

img0239dq.jpg

img0243ac.jpg

img0238x.jpg

post-2340-1298299861_thumb.jpg

post-2340-1298299881_thumb.jpg

post-2340-1298299894_thumb.jpg

post-2340-1298299911_thumb.jpg

post-2340-1298299929_thumb.jpg

Bump.

hi mate

if you still have the gun in to weeks il come have it

il keep my eye on it

I mean just the gun and one mag

sorry breaking it like that is not a option, the most i can do is seperate from launcher and grenades.

300 cash. For the lot. Can collect Tuesday morning or afternoon Wednesday afternoon. Thursday afternoon. Next Friday saturday Sunday anytime.

Hi ile buy the Glaucher an 2 shells for £125

Hi ile buy the Glaucher an 2 shells for £125

can do the launcher and 2 48bb shells for £140, or with 2 204bb HighPower shells "means u can fill with co2 aswell as gas" for £150

I can buy a new 1 with shells cheaper £125 for launcher and 2 smalls only

I can buy a new 1 with shells cheaper £125 for launcher and 2 smalls only

Launcher RRP £150,

48bb shells RRP £55ea

204bb shell RRP £65ea,

so if you can get for £125 new instead of £390, go ahead.

i will buy the 2 48rnd madbull shells for £50 and will you consider selling 2 magazines for £25

i will buy the 2 48rnd madbull shells for £50 and will you consider selling 2 magazines for £25

I can do the 2 48's for 50, not keen of the idea of splitting magazines from the gun as in my opinion it makes it a less attractive deal to potential buyers, which i might add, there are far too few of!!!... c'mon £250 for all thats listed + some thats not, minus the launcher and nades is a awsome price! heck the whole lot for 400 is crazy! bite dammit! bite! :P

Is crazy mate of a price but iv'e got the same gun am just after those tasty shells. ok mate ile buy them on the second i get paid on the 31st if any earlier i will contact you i will buy those shells

Is crazy mate of a price but iv'e got the same gun am just after those tasty shells. ok mate ile buy them on the second i get paid on the 31st if any earlier i will contact you i will buy those shells
sounds good.

Ok well get back to me on Thursday and i will do a deal so the two mad bull 48rnd shells for £50

Ok well get back to me on Thursday and i will do a deal so the two mad bull 48rnd shells for £50

yep or the 204's for £60

yep or the 204's for £60

i will dig that lol,

really tho send me your paypal address in a pm and i will buy the two 204 for £60.

cheers

i will dig that lol,

really tho send me your paypal address in a pm and i will buy the two 204 for £60.

cheers

do not accept paypal. sorry. please read description.