Tm ksg vs aa12

Elts7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone got both of the above. Spoke to various people and theyve gave mixed reviews on both.

Leaning towards the aa12 but people say the hop changes by itself and i can see it being expensive if anything goes wrong.

On the ksg side of things im not massively keen on gas. After selling my pistol tonight ill have the funds to buy one of the above.

I pretty much only play cqb but have an scorpion evo to play with too.

Just want help trying to choose what to get fml!

Thanks for the help.

• Supporters

Or go with one of these:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/a-p-s-cam-870-sai-deluxe-match-shotgun-co2-shell-eject.html#.WBkhxfqLRhE

This is one of the more expensive options but they do sell different versions of the CAM 870 cheaper.

You could just get a CYMA (spring) trishot for £40 and see if airsoft shotguns are for you. :)

Thats what im using now. In feeling them both but not sure which to buy for one reason or another!

Ksg is ok......it's basically the m870 in a different shell. pretty decent in cqb due to being a bullpup. get around 60-70 shots of a full tank of gas. 3 shot is pretty accurate to around 35-40 metres 6 shot around 25-30 metres due to the spread. it sounds good when racking and kicks ass in close quarters....put it this way if you are holding a defensive position and you shoot someone with it they don't come back the same way after respawn.

The aa12 is obv electric got a mate with one. Seen him use it in 1 game. Its heavy and long. Not the best for cqb. on a plus note with a drum mag you don't have the issues with reloading shells and gas running out.

Ksg is ok......it's basically the m870 in a different shell. pretty decent in cqb due to being a bullpup. get around 60-70 shots of a full tank of gas. 3 shot is pretty accurate to around 35-40 metres 6 shot around 25-30 metres due to the spread. it sounds good when racking and kicks ass in close quarters....put it this way if you are holding a defensive position and you shoot someone with it they don't come back the same way after respawn.

The aa12 is obv electric got a mate with one. Seen him use it in 1 game. Its heavy and long. Not the best for cqb. on a plus note with a drum mag you don't have the issues with reloading shells and gas running out.

Thanks for the input. I think ima got wjth the aa12 purely as im not keen on gas guns. I solely play cqn so ill adapt to the play style. Cant much much heavier than my friends m60 i used last week

I wish I'd had a go off the aa12 now tbh. But wasn't my cup of tea. Looked bulky and annoying to me. I agree tho with the gas/electric thing if you don't touch an TM aeg it will work forever. Wonder how long the ksg lasts before I'm searching for o rings.

Hope it works out for you. I Did see one for sale on Facebook search the group "woodland pets ltd" one for sale on there.

I wish I'd had a go off the aa12 now tbh. But wasn't my cup of tea. Looked bulky and annoying to me. I agree tho with the gas/electric thing if you don't touch an TM aeg it will work forever. Wonder how long the ksg lasts before I'm searching for o rings.

Hope it works out for you. I Did see one for sale on Facebook search the group "woodland pets ltd" one for sale on there.

Thanks. Yeah inwas looking at the ksg but theres so much maintance with gas and the risk of blowing seals and etc is putting me off. A shop near me will trade my pistol in for 120 so i only need to raise around 270 ish

Or go with one of these:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/a-p-s-cam-870-sai-deluxe-match-shotgun-co2-shell-eject.html#.WBkhxfqLRhE

This is one of the more expensive options but they do sell different versions of the CAM 870 cheaper.

I held one of these over the weekend & its very very nice....I made a fwoor noise

Also remember the cost of mags for the aa12 the mids they come with run out in seconds. Drum mag is way forward.

Yeah ima try include one on the deal

Archived