Opinion please

_chris_
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have the cqb one, and it is ok, i am not advertising or anything, but as i said i have this Cqb version of the gun, it is ok, but i have no need for it anymore, £55 posted?

also my browser, Google chrome, says the website is not secure, so does my mates

the G36, well i wouldn't bother to be honest, and i think you will only find the XM8 and maybe the CQB aug online, and i wouldn't risk buying off of the only stockists of this gun, if a, i think, reliable browser is saying it is un-secure, sorry mate, either worth buying a CQB Aug or saving up

-Zakaria

cheap cheap as in twice as much as these guns, but in all honesty, the g&g's are 10 times as reliable and higher quality...

Don't buy a sniper complete waste of money used my mates one the other day for one game and couldn't wait to give it back better getting a m14 etc and fitting a scope

:) im mainly doing it cus i kow it gets under yours (and Zaks) skin :P, on anogher note you could have a look through this range: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/category.php?cat=292 there are some sexy guns there, im looking into getting one myself (little CQB one)

• 1 month later...

ive got one of those AUGS from bbguns4less and they arent the only stockists.

they are brilliant for skirmishing and high quality and i would prefer one of the both elephant augs to a g&g.

its only really a two tone TM AUG and has metal internals.

to be honest buy one of these they are very good.

if you compare pics with the g&g theres no difference apart from colour

post-2653-1302885574_thumb.jpg

ive got one of those AUGS from bbguns4less and they arent the only stockists.

they are brilliant for skirmishing and high quality and i would prefer one of the both elephant augs to a g&g.

its only really a two tone TM AUG and has metal internals.

to be honest buy one of these they are very good.

if you compare pics with the g&g theres no difference apart from colour

also the security warning is actually so you let certain things like pictures run on the webpage. at the moment though google has been playing around also the security on the web browser is the worst ever made with 99% ineffectiveness against any viruses. that means it even shows safe things.

• Supporters

Pkease don't tell me you're serious. Even I will admit that g&g is better than both elephant.

Both elephant are quite frankly ****. Tm clone whatever it'll never be as good. Both elephant are crap

The only things worth buying are on this link from the top to the swiss arms m203, nothing else is with having

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/categories/BB-gun...?sort=pricedesc

Pkease don't tell me you're serious. Even I will admit that g&g is better than both elephant.

Both elephant are quite frankly ****. Tm clone whatever it'll never be as good. Both elephant are crap

The only things worth buying are on this link from the top to the swiss arms m203, nothing else is with having

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/categories/BB-gun...?sort=pricedesc

actually i have owned the g&g aug and the BE was better coz i tested one before the other before buying to compare what it was like not only that but the BE is a stealthy git

actually i have owned the g&g aug and the BE was better coz i tested one before the other before buying to compare what it was like not only that but the BE is a stealthy git

As offical G&G lover on this fourm I have to say that G&G don't make a AUG and how can you say that Both Elephant it is anywere near as good as TM, It is a rubbish clone company (BE) and I would prefer to use a DE than a BE. Another thing the BE has a PLASTIC internals!

Archived