Random softer encounters

Tramples
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, not been on in a while because I bought a house so everything's been up in the air these last few months. Need to fix my plastic death chucker and get my pew pew on but this isn't the point of my post.

The other day during a delivery I casually slipped airsoft into passing the time conversation, I like the toy soldier comments, but to my suprise the store man was also an air softer and so was his co worker. This never happened in 10 years of paintball. We had some pew pew chat and I went on my merry way but wondering how many other softers are around without me having a clue?

I'm not saying if your an air softer say hello because this is an air soft forum but have you also had a random softer encounter.

Been in my current job for 8 months only to find out late August that 2 of my work mates go airsofting & we've got 2 other work mates into it.

Doing airsoft for is the best thing I've done for one reason.

I got reunited with my eldest brother that I never met at my 2nd game day, he runs the onsite shop at the site I started with

I met a guy on xbox playing cod (yes i know...), I happened to mention that i do this and it turned out he goes to the same airsoft site as me.Very random. Now we team up when we both go

• Supporters

After moving to the UK I went to a site about an hours' drive from me and saw a guy wearing the Hungarian flag on his arm. Turned out he is originally from Slovakia's Hungarian part and lives in the same town in the UK as me. We became friends.

I went car shopping with my other half, we were looking at a fiat 500 and the sales bloke asked me if I'd like one too, I joked that there is no way I could fit my airsoft stuff in the boot. Turns out he was a player too. Cue no sales patter for the next hour which was great so my other half could wonder around the forecourt without being hassled.

Found out one of my manager's played...we've now played quite a lot since!

Least likely guy you'd ever think of.

I work part-time at my local Asda, I was working there on a Saturday night and noticed a group of 6 or 7 people I spotted earlier in the day at Operation Nutcracker. Exchanged a few words and saw them the next day.

Found out one of the delivery drivers does airsoft and has been doing it for years!

Was it me?

I work part-time at my local Asda, I was working there on a Saturday night and noticed a group of 6 or 7 people I spotted earlier in the day at Operation Nutcracker. Exchanged a few words and saw them the next day.

I was at op nutcracker as the MDF OC. Which side were you fighting on ??

I was on NATO. QRF for the first day

Ahhh ok. I must've tasked you at some point during the Saturday then. You going to the February weekender ??

Ahhh ok. I must've tasked you at some point during the Saturday then. You going to the February weekender ??

Yes all booked in, and I've actually booked off of work this time! (Worked Friday 18:00-02:00 & Saturday 18:00-23:00, so was all very tiring haha)

Archived