looking for airsofters (Surrey)

SurreySkirmisher21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone.So I did airsofting for a few years in school and college but soon found i didn't have the time and grew apart from the friends I went with.however I've recently decided to get back into it and was looking for anyone in the surrey area, near guildford to go with. I drive and am available most weekends. Cheers.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Elite Action Games in Dorking is a good bet.

I've been there three times in the last two months and had a blast each time.

There's also The Billet in Aldershot/Farnham. I've not been, but looks like a good site.

Then if you come a little bit more my way towards reading, we have the Mall and Eversley.

If you don't fancy heading out alone, feel free to send me a message. My friend Pete and I would be happy to go with you.

Same as myself. Just starting playing again. Was down at ground zero Sunday gone and may be tempted to head down this Saturday as well. Always up for meeting up at a game.

the billet is a good place for some CQB.

i'm just round the corner now as well... Wanting to get back into it after just over 12 months off but everyone i played with doesn't want to do it much these days..

• Supporters

Ill be at The Mall in late December/ early January for my Bi-yearly UK trip.

On 18th of December at the Mall there is Christmas Special. (I am taking my Mrs with me - I told her we are going to the Mall and she said ok ;););) ).

Grumpy Santas vs Grumpy parents. O gosh I am trigger happy to shoot all those Santas :)

Since there should be quite a few guys from this forum at the Mall on 20th maybe we agree some kind of method to recognise each other... Like red rose in chest rig ;):);)

Hi everyone.So I did airsofting for a few years in school and college but soon found i didn't have the time and grew apart from the friends I went with.however I've recently decided to get back into it and was looking for anyone in the surrey area, near guildford to go with. I drive and am available most weekends. Cheers.

I'm near thorpe park area

my mates stopped playing too unfortunately.

I usually go to The Mall, but can go wherever.

let me know when your up for a game and i'll book the same day.

Archived