Best Sniper Rifle ??

lukeyboy96
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Define 'best'

some are going to have longer range, some more accuracy, some will be easier to carry around for a more 'scouting' role and some are going to be heavier.

some will be easier to get upgrades for later, but will also cost more now and be worse than something else.

What exactly are you looking for?

• Supporters

Out the box, the best you are going to get is the A&K Dragunov or the equivavlent

Great power/range and reasonable accuracy, takes AEG barrels, so slap a 650mm 6.01 and trust me, you will be good to go

If you aren't a Draggy man, go for the WELL/ASG L96/.308

or go for the marui (or clone) VSR10 if you want something to upgrade later, but isn't as good out of the box.

I was and still might be looking into getting a Well L96 MB01. Their around $180, shoot at around 460 fps out of the box, (from most sites) come with a bipod and decent scope and are quite accurate (can get shots at 200 feet sometimes). The only drawback is that they are quite large but thats not always a bad thing.

I dont own it or even fired a sniper :'( but from the look of this review its a nice starting sniper

yep amazing, you might want to shuv some upgrades into it first though? so if you have the money, a tight bore in there maybe? and maybe a new spring, just for the extra KICK??

Archived