willrayner

Druganov sniper rifle with 3x9 optical zoom scope

20 posts in this topic

hello i have a ex two tone druganov which has been sprayed black it is in good condition and comes with 1 mag .

it is approximatly 450FPS

£70.00 ONO Pick up only pm me

the reason i am selling is because my son isnt strong enough to c*** it through out a hole match.

post-1690-1298213273_thumb.jpg

cant ring atm, ill ring u later, were abouts u live and how many bb's does the mag hold

soz mate but i getting it, hes holding onto it for me, if i cant get the cash then hell tell u but ive already claimed it

ah okay , got your self a bargin

Is this still for sale????????????????????

You need a UKARA.

hello i have a ex two tone druganov which has been sprayed black it is in good condition and comes with 1 mag .

it is approximatly 450FPS

£70.00 ONO Pick up only pm me

the reason i am selling is because my son isnt strong enough to c*** it through out a hole match.

is it still for sale ? i am ukara registerd

hello it is still for sale :) but it is a definate NO to taking the paint off the gun you buy it as it comes or not at all thanks if you really need to contact me ring on 07785264379 thanks B) .... i will not respond to any PM's because i am rarely at home or have free time

How hard would it be to take the paint off

i have detoned and retoned many guns in my time to understand that its more hassle than its worth now when you come on can you please tell me where you are from as i am interested in this offer but wont be for long