asia electric guns

bluerush1985
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152194647-M7A1-carbine-replica.html

Hmmmm - still think it is a tiny bit over priced when compared to:

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152209242-FC-130-Assault-Rifle-Replica.html

But if you want to know here goes.......

They were on offer about May/June for 115 Euro's and sold out quick

I did manage to get a couple though and at £85 they were deffo worth that of course

I personally would place them at 150-160 Euro mark

but not as high quality receiver as say D-Boys 416 or 614 or 8001 etc.....

(D-Boys 416 is f*cking solid but the 416 magwell suffers from needing magwell mod tape thingy to get most mags to fit)

Anyway - @ 150 Euro yeah I'd say they are probably worth it but I'd say it may need some work for most people

Motor is a chaoli motor which is about 28tpa on ferrite = it shoots slow, damn slow

yes you could use it to build a frankentorque but its still f*cking slow even with neodym magnets so you gotta use 11.1v

Hop/barrel - short 205mm aprox and crap hop, quite a few cheapo china guns come with a mehhh hop but one of mine would not hold setting

plus the nub had popped out and needed resetting in the arm - at this point I knew this barrel/hop wasn't going back in

(another one was better I'll admit but wasn't impressed that 1 out of 2 guns was badly fitted hop - great quality NOT)

Don't get me wrong the std D-Boys hop is quite $hit too I'll admit, you get to appreciate that other stuff like stock G&G hops aren't bad at really

Gearbox - 8mm bearings, gears below par, the bevel don't mesh as good as other bevels if you keep as spare set

piston - nahh, spring - jeez gotta be a m130 or so 390fps on that short barrel, which is why I was ripping her open

Replacing gears - well like D-Boys it is re-enforced at back which means that you can only go down to 16:1

yup you can fit 13:1 gears but it will need a some dremel work above spur gear - D-Boys and some others need this too

It is a cheap full metal M4 - it is not complete $hit, heck I have bought a f*cking lot worse

but it is cheap, the pistol grip I changed as it was a real loose fit on gearbox - how the heck can you shim it accurately is beyond me

(yes it tightens up ok but there is a bit of sidewards play that I thought I couldn't 101% check shimming - yeah so that grip in the bin)

The metal receiver is thinly coated/painted and scratches easily - very easily

it is F*CKING tight to remove gearbox first time so that needs some sanding to help it refit

even the fire selector on one was a bit sloppy, tried a mod to improve it but still wasn't 101% happy with it

Yeah it is a gun and the price I paid it was well worth it even with the flaws in it

but said at the time it was only going to be worth about 150 Euro's maybe 160 tops coz it isn't built quite as nice as D-Boys

And those D-Boys are not perfect either but better built that the Asia M7A1

Yes when I finished it it ran nice and a big improvement over how it came out of box

(hope it still works ok as I did it for a m8)

but it was let down by the lower cost materials or build quality I feel, not that my mod work is that great but reckon I must have improved it a bit

funny though, atm the G&G FireHawk is about £135 on GunFire atm

cheapest place in UK I think is patrolbase @ £139

normally GunFire's G&G are a little/good bit more expensive than UK G&G's

if you wanted a cqb M4 with a loud muzzle then that might still be worth a look

But Asia Guns, cheap or they better had be or you are getting ripped

they are cheap - not complete $hit but the quality out of box is just that, ok for a project maybe

but maybe consider other guns if I was you before you commit to buying one

hope this helps

I may have missed the point here... by "AsiaGuns", did you mean a website called "AsiaGuns", or did you mean the "asian" gun sites like tiwangun and guinfire.pl? If that's what you mean then i can +1 what SittingDuck said above, and the JG p98-1 I bought from TiwanGun, and the CZ 75D I got from gunfire are certainly the two most reliable guns I've ever bought (as they have never broken), this is compared to various WE pistols, Cyma VSR-type sniper, several G&G M4s and a Krytac CRB.

• Supporters

I may have missed the point here... by "AsiaGuns", did you mean a website called "AsiaGuns", or did you mean the "asian" gun sites like tiwangun and guinfire.pl? If that's what you mean then i can +1 what SittingDuck said above, and the JG p98-1 I bought from TiwanGun, and the CZ 75D I got from gunfire are certainly the two most reliable guns I've ever bought (as they have never broken), this is compared to various WE pistols, Cyma VSR-type sniper, several G&G M4s and a Krytac CRB.

Asia Electric is a manufacturer/brand.

• Supporters

He means the brand, like these

https://www.airsoftworld.net/manufacturers/asia-electric-gun/

Ninja'ed by Loz

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH.

i get it now.

Sorry guys xD

Taiwangun and gunfire aren't Asian either lol there both in Poland

• Supporters

and there are a lot of chinese people living in North West London by accident....

on arrival at Heathrow they jump into a taxi - saying "arrow taxi driver"

hello taxi driver = why a lot of chinese people end up in HARROW by mistake

ok I've told it before and it is still crap joke - so I'll get my coat

and there are a lot of chinese people living in North West London by accident....

on arrival at Heathrow they jump into a taxi - saying "arrow taxi driver"

hello taxi driver = why a lot of chinese people end up in HARROW by mistake

ok I've told it before and it is still crap joke - so I'll get my coat

lol!

300337393cac832c1a6f7ca0d089c54b167b3732

• Supporters

Well didn't mean to cause offense - I'm sorry if anybody is offended

It wasn't directly meant to be racist but more how a person's English pronunciation can be misinterpreted

Amazing since most people from overseas will have to translate English -native tongue language,

then answer by translating their native tongue back into English and try to pronounce it all in this daft foreign language of ours

which to be completely honest demonstrates they are far more clever than me coz I struggle with native English

Could of used Fools & Horses: Tony Angelino - CWWWYYYYYYYIIIINGG like Johnathan Wusss

but then they would of said it as Hewwwo taxi dwwiver so it wouldn't of worked

so hopefully a non racist funny pic but no doubt Mr Johnathan Russ may get triggered.......

(please don't start cwwwwyyyingggg)

250px-Only_Fools_Stage_Fright.jpg

or

BW2Mh3CIQAAX7w1.jpg

ps - I do realise a joke is nearly always at somebody's expense hence I do poke $hit at myself also many times

if I offend anybody then I'm really sorry - note offend isn't the same as annoying, I know I pi$$ everybody off btw

but if I offend anybody please let me know & I'll publicly apologize & remove any remarks they may find offensive

Archived