Mancraft/Other systems which use a regulator question

Mos
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

So I will be going airsofting with my sniper rifle which has a Mancraft kit installed with it.

For sniper rifles the limit is 500 FPS w/.2g BBs. Which equates to about 354 FPS w/.4g BBs.

So my question is; how do they control and manage this? I obviously don't want to go over that limit, as it's not allowed and may cause unnecessary pain. I'm going to bring zip ties, and I have one of those locks which stops the knob from adjusting.

So what have marshals said about this? What encounters have you had? Are they cautious, anxious etc

Thanks. Got a game on Sunday, so would like to go in with an idea of how I'll be treated.

If you can't trust yourself don't bother at all.

Let the site worry about this, all you need to be able to do is understand and explain, and don't explain if you're not asked to or prevented from doing something.

Have you considered phoning the provider and asking them?

If you can't trust yourself don't bother at all.

Let the site worry about this, all you need to be able to do is understand and explain, and don't explain if you're not asked to or prevented from doing something.

Have you considered phoning the provider and asking them?

Ok, if I show them it's cool and safe with the measures I've put in place (ZipTies, Tournament lock) they shouldn't be reluctant in allowing me use the rifle.

I did ask a question if this Mancraft kit is allowed there, and one of kind Mods on AFUK answered me, I think he had good contacts with the staff/marshals at tuddenham. Apparently they said it's fine.

But, just wanted to see how marshals react/view when they see someone come a long with a gas powered rifle which its gas can be regulated.

Thanks

Ok, if I show them it's cool and safe with the measures I've put in place (ZipTies, Tournament lock) they shouldn't be reluctant in allowing me use the rifle.

Is there some reason you already think they would be(?), don't overcomplicate things if it does not matter.

If I took a polarstar to a site that I knew allowed HPA, I wouldn't be all up the marshals face about it unless specifically asked.

But, just wanted to see how marshals react/view when they see someone come a long with a gas powered rifle which its gas can be regulated.

PHONE THEM. If you're that bothered. Airsoft marshals can't be aware of every possible bit of kit they might encounter on an airsoft site, so long as you can explain why and how your muzzle velocity is constant you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

Is there some reason you already think they would be(?), don't overcomplicate things if it does not matter. If I took a polarstar to a site that I knew allowed HPA, I wouldn't be all up the marshals face about it unless specifically asked. PHONE THEM. If you're that bothered. Airsoft marshals can't be aware of every possible bit of kit they might encounter on an airsoft site, so long as you can explain why and how your muzzle velocity is constant you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

When we book, we won't bother saying. Though when we all get chrono'd I'm sure if any eyebrows are raised we can show them what's what. Suppose, there's no point in raising a potential (small chance) problem.

Thanks

Archived