www.onlybbguns.co.uk

richard1988
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone on here ordered from this website?

my order came on Wednesday...speedy delivery ....however when i received my "brand new" JG AUG 2" it had obvious wear and tear marks, didn't include the 1000 bbs nor did it have the battery included either.

To make things worse the guns barrel release button has been snapped off.

After reading horror stories on reviews (After i received my gun, stupid i know) i decided against returning the AEG as in most cases it seems they refuse to refund for P&P if you return your product.

just wondering if anyone's had similar experiences?

my order came on Wednesday...speedy delivery ....however when i received my "brand new" JG AUG 2" it had obvious wear and tear marks, didn't include the 1000 bbs nor did it have the battery included either.

After reading horror stories on reviews (After i received my gun, stupid i know) i decided against returning the AEG as in most cases it seems they refuse to refund for P&P if you return your product.

www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/22704-onlybbguns

Wait, I'm confused. So you'd rather lose out on all your money than just the postage costs by keeping a knackered gun missing loads of bits instead of returning it?

Also you've read reviews stating similar things have happened before and you're asking if this has happened to anyone before? Why did you start this thread when you've already answered your questions

• Supporters

my experience says any retailer that has Just, Only or BBGuns in their name then stay well away from. For the sake of saving a few pound i use places like

LWA

Pro Airsoft supplies

Airsoftzone

Patrolbase

Like Berto said you'd rather lose all of your money for the sake of postage cost. Don't get that at all. If they've sold you a used weapon as new then you have every right to return and receive a refund plus your postage because it's been mis-sold. Take pictures to backup what you're saying. If you've paid via paypal or credit card then you can just make a claim through either.

The AUG i bought from them is no longer in stock, also i odered a battery and the gun does work however its not what i paid for.

i was thinking of trying to by the barrel lock button myself and repace it.

I meant i wanted to know if people on here ordered from them.

• 10 months later...
  • Supporters

Necro-ing as this is the first hit in this section for onlybbguns.

I got a CM.123 from them recently with fairly little drama.

They actually responded quickly and comprehensively to my "Have you posted it?" question after I'd not had a notification within the promised 24 hours.  I was assured that it had gone out within a day of ordering.  This turned out to be a rather political version of the facts: it was "notified" to Royal Fail Tracked 48 within 24 hours, but not actually put in their possession until after I'd asked about it a day later.

However, it did then turn up sharpish.  It had been opened to give the slide a decently applied fresh coat of Smurf Blue, but all parts were present and correct (sans any instructions, not a big problem), and the paint came right off with some isopropanol.

Their web site is truly disastrous and user-hostile, but their prices include postage, were £5 to £10 less than any other UK two-tones that I could find, and I'm Scotch.

Might use again.  Probably not though.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Necro-ing as this is the first hit in this section for onlybbguns..

As you are Scottish then I hope you tried the 10% code: RC10

did used to work last time I checked (about 6 months ago)

sorry if there are any commisery suffers out there....

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Sitting Duck said:

As you are Scottish then I hope you tried the 10% code: RC10

did used to work last time I checked (about 6 months ago)

<noooooooooooooooooooooooo.png>

That could have fed my family for a month. :(

Archived