GetBBGuns UK Online Store for all your Airsoft needs!

GetBBGuns
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, my names Chelsea one of the online advisors hear at Get BB Guns which is located in Manchester. We stock a wide variety of pellet guns, air rifles, air pistols, bb guns, airsoft guns and bb gun accessories. We also stock technical gear including Airsoft Cases, Airsoft Glasses, Vest, Mask and Holsters. Our large range of airsoft equipment makes Get BB Guns the ultimate one-stop shop for all your Airsoft needs!

Here at Get BB Guns we aim to maintain the highest standard of customer service at all times we don’t just want that quick sale, we want to develop customer loyalty and build relationship with our customers. We have a price match policy where all you have to do is leave us a message. We also have an on offer section where you can keep up to date with the latest deals.

We are constantly adding new items to our website, so it would be worth visiting often. If you have questions about our products please contact us. We are confident you will enjoy your experience at GetBBGuns.

• Supporters

Oh WOW! (sarcasm)

Another "something" BB Guns Shop.

That said seems legit, listed as Active on Companies House registered in July 2016 to Manchester in an industrial estate, of course nothing wrong with that some of the best Airsoft Shops are in industrial estates. However they are not UKARA listed although i presume they are in the process of doing so?

Looked through the catalogue of guns on the website, all two tone rubbish, about the only half decent ish brands are Cyma, SRC, WE and Nurprol.

When you see Bulldog BBs avoid that shop.

Rest is Chinese tat.

Join the rest of:

JustBBGuns

BBGunsuk

BBguns4less

onlybbguns

extremebbguns

cheapbbguns

Getting money from the ill advised and kids

Who thought it would be a good idea to open an airsoft shop that was closed on weekends?

• Mostly Retired Moderators

While I've no doubt your business will be successful, with sales to chavs going through the roof, I shall not be buying from you.

Unfortunately, I doubt you'll get much, if any, custom from here at all.

We have a pretty strong mantra of "Don't order from any shop with 'BB Guns' in the name".

I shall be sticking to the many reputable retailers that we are already spoilt for choice by.

Y'know, the ones with good, well respected brands.

Good luck.

While I've no doubt your business will be successful, with sales to chavs going through the roof, I shall not be buying from you.

Unfortunately, I doubt you'll get much, if any, custom from here at all.

We have a pretty strong mantra of "Don't order from any shop with 'BB Guns' in the name".

I shall be sticking to the many reputable retailers that we are already spoilt for choice by.

Y'know, the ones with good, well respected brands.

Good luck.

I dont know. My local shops called extremebb and the guys in there are great and are always helpful and seem to be fair priced on most things. If i ever have a problem theyre straight on it. Not that i ever had bare in mind

If i ever have a problem they're straight on it. Not that i ever had bare in mind

How does that work out? You've not had a problem but they sorted out your problem straight away? Bit contrary.

How does that work out? You've not had a problem but they sorted out your problem straight away? Bit contrary.

my friend had an issue with one of his mags and they sorted it the same day

Bit small. It's where big money is involved that customer service really matters.

fair enough. Guess it maters that uts local too

Archived