Rail Mounted Flashlights

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

like the cheap Double Eagle ones that they give with every gun? Just bb guns sell them, but they rip you off on a little torch, so i am not too sure, but they also have a good one on their website, i mean if you want to buy from them :)

i think im starting to be a bad forumer, i get everything off topic :lol:

like the cheap Double Eagle ones that they give with every gun? Just bb guns sell them, but they rip you off on a little torch, so i am not too sure, but they also have a good one on their website, i mean if you want to buy from them :)

THose flashlights will break the miniute you turn them on just like their guns. I had a £20 shotgun first the flashlight broke, then the lase and then the gun. But what do you expect for £20?

i got a good shotgun the scope still works, lol so does the shotty lol i might sell it though

sounds like an OK price, what lumen rating has it got? and does it come in pink?

this the one, its £28 but still good price, 120 lumens, cree led so can run off 3.7v recharable cr123's, and are clones of the surefire ones

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Element-M600C-Tactic...=item45f8e09f01

and they only listed in black im affraid :P

its fine for airsoft, we play cqb with ours, loads of dark tunnels, they are great torches

:( is 120 lumens ok for airsoft, or is it overpowered?

the UCAP tunnels in portsmouth, and the UCAP virus in midhurst, totally dark on night games, so gets lots of use :rolleyes:

Which tunnels do yuo play at?

Archived