11.1v lipo in my standard ca90

Eenthuncob
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys.

I know this has already been asked somewhere on the internet but my search hasn't really come up with anything.

I have a standard CA p90 I love the gun and it's great for cqc but I've only got 1 1600nimh 8v battery and it doesn't last very long so I'm looking to get a lipo I'd like a 11.1v maybe a 7.4 as well for when I'm not after rof, so I understand I'll need a mosfet so a question is what mosfet I don't need any thing amazing something that'll do the job, also when it comes to lipos I'll get a good charger with balancing but one thing I'm not sure about is the discharge rate the common seems to be 25C I take it the higher the discharge the faster rate of fire? Sorry if you've answered this all before but I don't want to go and throw money away on some bits that won't be worth it.

Thanks guys Matt

• Supporters

If your not after ROF then stick to 7.4v Lipo, you wont need to install a MOSFET or anything else you can use it stock

NOT like my TM P90, shimmed, G&P M120 high Speed motor and MOSFET with an 11.1v Lipo i got an insane ROF of 30RPS, totally impractical since that would rinse a single P90 mag in 2 secs.

• Supporters

Archived