Does A FAC/Shotgun License Count As A Valid Defense?

yo5964
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Be realistic!

What's a FAC worth? All it means is that you've convinced the police service that you're qualified to possess, safely store and safely use a range of dangerous killing machines including .50 calibre rifles that can fire accurately and lethally to distances of over a mile. That's all well and good, but if you want a toy that can fire small pieces of plastic you need to really put the time in and convince shops and online forum users that you can be trusted with such a responsibility. Stop looking for ridiculous shortcuts and endangering the sport!

Be realistic!

What's a FAC worth? All it means is that you've convinced the police service that you're qualified to possess, safely store and safely use a range of dangerous killing machines including .50 calibre rifles that can fire accurately and lethally to distances of over a mile. That's all well and good, but if you want a toy that can fire small pieces of plastic you need to really put the time in and convince shops and online forum users that you can be trusted with such a responsibility. Stop looking for ridiculous shortcuts and endangering the sport!

I'm sorry but was that completely needed I had got an awenser and didn't need another reply.

There was a high level of sarcasm in that buddy

Essentially highlighting the nonsense of UKARA and what not especially considering you already have far superior firepower

Ahh! No, don't apologise; that endangers the sport even more!

The police, the Daily Mail and all 650 MPs (and possibly the FBI and CIA for some reason) are constantly monitoring all airsoft forums in the UK. If you apologise for something you are, in effect, admitting you are guilty of something, and, as we all know, every single airsoft forum user is representative of all airsofters in the country. Now if the wrong people get hold of this thread and take it to court there's not a jury in the world who will acquit airsoft. It's going down I tells you. 25 with an L homie.

Ahh! No, don't apologise; that endangers the sport even more!

The police, the Daily Mail and all 650 MPs (and possibly the FBI and CIA for some reason) are constantly monitoring all airsoft forums in the UK. If you apologise for something you are, in effect, admitting you are guilty of something, and, as we all know, every single airsoft forum user is representative of all airsofters in the country. Now if the wrong people get hold of this thread and take it to court there's not a jury in the world who will acquit airsoft. It's going down I tells you. 25 with an L homie.

So this is why we cant have nice things!

I know it sounds stupid (and pardon me I'm very new to the sport) but could A FAC/Shotgun license count as A

valid defense?

No.

Archived