Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
delta1

zombie killer m4 testing waters (SWAPPED)

8 posts in this topic

hi am testing the waters at the moment to see what is out there for my zombie killer m4 the only guns am really after at the moment is a fully working m249 any variant considered,also after a decent gas or spring sniper rifle,or a bulk of gas pistols smg's

make:g&p zombie killer full metal body systema gearbox and internals,high speed systema motor,jack daniel defense ris front end, magpul handle,qd silencer scar type,sliding battery stock

model:m4 cqb with silencer

condition:used

fps:350 plus

accessories:one three hundred round magazine

split/swaps/part exchange no/yes/no

pictures: attached

any cash offers would possibly be considered,so hit me with any offers guys the worst i can say is no

post-353-1298125430_thumb.jpg

post-353-1298125462_thumb.jpg

post-353-1298125482_thumb.jpg

post-353-1298125503_thumb.jpg

post-353-1298125523_thumb.jpg

i havnt got anything good enough to trade with that...i just want to say thats a feckin sexy gun! :)

i havnt got anything good enough to trade with that...i just want to say thats a feckin sexy gun! :)

cheers buddy she feels good in your hands when your shooting her too,the best m4 i have ever had :D

lol i think your crazy for wanting to get rid, id slap a susat or acog on it an use it as a DMR myself. each to their own i guess. good luck with the sale/trade

lol i think your crazy for wanting to get rid, id slap a susat or acog on it an use it as a DMR myself. each to their own i guess. good luck with the sale/trade

i know buddy cheers ,i am probably going to shed a tear when she has gone :o time to move on to new things i still have my scar light just as much of a shredder :D take it easy bud

hi am testing the waters at the moment to see what is out there for my zombie killer m4 the only guns am really after at the moment is a fully working m249 any variant considered,also after a decent gas or spring sniper rifle,or a bulk of gas pistols smg's

make:g&p zombie killer full metal body systema gearbox and internals,high speed systema motor,jack daniel defense ris front end, magpul handle,qd silencer scar type,sliding battery stock

model:m4 cqb with silencer

condition:used

fps:350 plus

accessories:one three hundred round magazine

split/swaps/part exchange no/yes/no

pictures: attached

any cash offers would possibly be considered,so hit me with any offers guys the worst i can say is no

gun swapped please close