Battery for Krytac SPR

RBedding
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I just bought my self a Krytac Trident mk2 SPR and a 7.4 lipo however the battery doesnt fit all the way in the tube. If i extend the stock all the way, it just about fits but being a long rifle to start with, it would be nice to be able to retract the stock and use it. Its not a case of the battery being too long, it rubs against the wires in the tube and gets stuck half way in.

So my question is, those with this stock/tube what battery do you reccomend size wise, as i was told this stick should fit and it just about doesnt because of the wires.

Thanks.

I had issues with the Krytac stock, its a bit small for bigger lipos. I checked with Krytac and the biggest they recommend is 1300mah, and that is what I ended up getting.

This is the one I use in my CRB MK2, I don't have any problems with adjusting the stock. Sometimes it feels like something is blocking the stock when I try to make it short but that's just the cable being in a wrong position, also I use deans connectors.

This is the one I use in my CRB MK2, I don't have any problems with adjusting the stock. Sometimes it feels like something is blocking the stock when I try to make it short but that's just the cable being in a wrong position, also I use deans connectors.

I was looking at getting this. I cant see measurements for your one on the site, is this the same size? I have folded a piece of card to the right size and it looks ok .. but never know.

Just under price you have it's dimensions.

"40A continuous discharge, 80A burst

2 sections, 108 x 16.4 x 12.1 mm weight 82g. "

Also take care as you're looking at one item that you will order it from an international warehouse, so you tend on getting a import charge. I paid £20.00 extra for import charges for my mistake when I ordered a Imax B6 V2 from there.

Just under price you have it's dimensions.

"40A continuous discharge, 80A burst

2 sections, 108 x 16.4 x 12.1 mm weight 82g. "

Also take care as you're looking at one item that you will order it from an international warehouse, so you tend on getting a import charge. I paid £20.00 extra for import charges for my mistake when I ordered a Imax B6 V2 from there.

I need my eye sight tested... Thanks for that.

Good tip thanks!. I was actually going to buy the Imax B6 from the international too. But with import + postage, its proboly cheaper on Amazon.

Currently run a WE 1450 11.1v 3 leg nunchuck which fits eithe entirely in the buffertube when using my Magpul stock or in the stowage of the OE stock

Take care from where you buy your charger as there are many fakes out there. Genuine ones come with SkyRC logo and hologram.

I have heard about there being alot of knock offs. But this looks ok .. i think.

Says its by SkyRC and comes with Genuine Holographic sticker (i know you can write any ole rubbish and its not true, but reviews look ok)

Archived