WE 999K RAS aeg or M4 Katana

dazzer306
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

As title says I've seen both of these for under £200, the M4 comes with the blue cylinder, the 999 RAS is a G36K with full metal front end, I can't seem to find a real review on interweb for either, so has anyone have, had or used either of these and give a thumbs up or down on them, as I'm a bit undecided in which to get I like the idea of quick cylinder change but have too many M4 types, but also like the G36 with the rail

I currently own the WE 999 RAS and it's been modified a little with an upgraded hop and tb barrel which overhops .3 at the moment.

I have fitted an IDZ stock, m4 mag well convertor and a 3.5x sight.

The hop and barrel upgrade now will give me 60 yards, I would say it's easier to extend the battery connector outside of the RAS handguard to a peq box.

A 7.4 v lipo gives a good rate of fire too.

Like you I spent an evening trying to find any reviews on it only to get the same results as you so I can only guess that it's a new gun to the WE AEG range.

Archived