Most recommended BB's?

soupafreaky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It's only on the excel bbs I am having feed issues getting two at a time coming through and sometimes none. But the amoeba .25s I had were fantastic in it.

Had quite a few shatter too. And my g3 is only putting out 260 marui always lower powered I was told.

• Supporters

It's only on the excel bbs I am having feed issues getting two at a time coming through and sometimes none. But the amoeba .25s I had were fantastic in it.

Had quite a few shatter too. And my g3 is only putting out 260 marui always lower powered I was told.

That sounds more like a hop up issue than a bb issue.

All bbs will shatter on a hard surface if they hit it hard enough.

That sounds more like a hop up issue than a bb issue.

All bbs will shatter on a hard surface if they hit it hard enough.

I use a big cardboard box as backing to shoot at. A couple popped on the box. I'm gonna pick up new bucking tomorrow incase it could be causing issues it's standard black one that's on it at moment.

After going back into my gear box and wrapping the nozzle in Teflon tape as well as the bucking the bbs are now feeding much better so ignore my comments about the bbs. ImTriggerHappy thanks for your tip it got me to the fault location. And turned out to be air leakage.

I'm going to be giving the ASG cursed .25's a try this weekend. See how they hold up.

I have used blasters, rockets, pro ball, geoffs and g&g and I have never really had any issues with any of them.

Only bb I had problems with was a bag of bio bb's from a leading gun shop which caused more jams and misfeeding regardless of the hire gun I had(tm ak47).

• 7 months later...
On 25/09/2016 at 11:06 PM, ghostwalker said:

I'm going to be giving the ASG cursed .25's a try this weekend. See how they hold up.

I know it's a while ago, but what did you think of the ASG BBs? 

Anyone else also used Nuprol lately?

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/05/2017 at 0:09 PM, OrchMan92 said:

I know it's a while ago, but what did you think of the ASG BBs? 

Anyone else also used Nuprol lately?

The asg were absolutely fine. Never had any issue with them feeding or flying true. 

Same cannot not be said for the Valken bb's. They were utter poop

Thanks for the update.

I bought some nuprol 0.2 BBs other day, seem good so far but my gun isn't too good to use them (it's quite old). I have an SRC M4 on the way so I'll see how they do it that 

Archived