Back after a long break.

Joeblogsairsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Gents/ladies,

I've been out of the game for along time, my daughter has reached that age where she is now able to play and surprisingly she has really taken to it. Has really restarted my passion for airsoft and quality time with the little lady outside of playing with barbies haha.

We live in southend, we have been to the hockley site good little fast paced cqb action and the Billericay site, mixed views on that one but is a nice site. Does anyone know of any other sites in and around the the essex area we could try. I'm not overly blessed with Google power and I have heard of other sites but can't find anything out about them.

Any and all help would be appreciated thank you.

Hello mate, I am also based in Essex, and am getting back into the sport now the kids have got a few years older.. wow, those years were hard haha...

I hear word of a new CQB site opening near Braintree.. I'll let you know if that becomes closer to being a reality. Have you tried Sandpit? Not 'too' far from SE, and is awesome.

• Supporters

For Essex I recommend:

The Aforementioned Billericay Airsoft

Dragons Lair in Ongar (my home site)

AWA Herts

Red1 Chisulhurst

Red1 The School (Kings Langley, a bit far from Essex but its just the M25)

Red1 Das Boot (Woolwich)

Blitz CQB - Whitechapel

Area 51 Greenwich (dont know if they still do Airsoft)

Archived