Problems With Ebairsoft

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there, on the 17th January i ordered myself 5 Pmags for £25 of Ebairsoft... and they still haven't been delivered, have emailed them with my transaction number that paypal gave me, and they say i need my invoice number which was automatically deleted from my junk folder... they say they cant find my transaction number in their paypal... has anyone else had this problem??? or do you think they just made a genuine mistake?

• Supporters

Yeah i have, However i emailed them the paypal number and it was sorted.

When you completed your purchase did you close the page or click 'Continue back to Ebaybanned' or something similar?

If you close the page it messes up and the payment goes through but they don't get it in there order system.

that's unusual usually their pretty good but the postage is obviously slightly akward as they're based in china

As it was recently the Chinese new year most if not all company's shut for Upto 2-4 weeks depending on the owners which would pretty much answer it?

Archived