Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sarni307

Broken

7 posts in this topic

Anyone got anything that's broken that they want rid of cheap as possible only want it as a bit of a project so I can familiarise myself with the workings of a aeg without taking my skirmish gun appart. anything considered cash waiting for the right gun no g36c's though thanks

Got an ICS MP5 with cosmetic damage that I'm thinking of chopping up and selling for parts.

How much are you thinking as it's not that badly knackered and I'm toying with just repairing it?

PM please as I'm hardly on these forums.

Thanks,

-D

i mean i got a AUG and it has some metal internals, £55 posted? it comes with a battery, good for testing and it is pretty simple to take it apart it ia a CQB version of the AUG :)

i mean i got a AUG and it has some metal internals, £55 posted? it comes with a battery, good for testing and it is pretty simple to take it apart it ia a CQB version of the AUG :)

Still no luck getting rid of that aug then? It's not for me pal sorry

Anyone got anything that's broken that they want rid of cheap as possible only want it as a bit of a project so I can familiarise myself with the workings of a aeg without taking my skirmish gun appart. anything considered cash waiting for the right gun no g36c's though thanks
jow mutch u got and I've got an p90 with an rearly bad mag feeding problem and lots of extra stuff for it if u want

I've got an m500 shotgun which I can deliver personally for extra cash or pick up from Sussex (in need of spare part)

Please close mods