Extreme BB Guns

GeneralKimbo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I've been looking into acquiring some mystery boxes latley. Just for the fun of a suprise I guess. When I searched in Google I came across a website that actually seems to sell some fairly decent mystery boxes. But thats just the way the website wants you to see it of course. So I was just wondering if anyone has any previous experience with a mystery box from these guys. Or just your general opinion on mystery boxes https://extremebbguns.co.uk/?s=Mystery&post_type=product

no one in there right mind that values money will buy one of them {gutted if your reading this and you did!!} but c'mon its just asking for disappointment...

no one in there right mind that values money will buy one of them {gutted if your reading this and you did!!} but c'mon its just asking for disappointment...

Well, that depends, if they're like evike and list all the possible boxes at least you're informed.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

THIS IS A MYSTERY BOX WITH GOODS “OVER” THE VALUE OF £100 USUALLY INC A QUALITY GUN AND EXTRA BITS …

ITS A MYSTERY BUT ALWAYS A SUPER DEAL ….

Id want more info if I were spending that much on random bits.

A few street ware shops sell old clothing stock in mystery boxes and the deals are normally pretty damn good, bit hit an miss with the designs of the Tee's or caps, but normally 80 quids worth of clothing for £30 or £40 and they tell you what to expect (3 x tees, 2 caps, 1 x shorts etc) so some sense of what your getting.

Personally I wouldn't bother with Airsoft mystery boxes, if I recall your pretty new to this, and you will acquire a ton of stuff over the next year you will buy, not use or buy and replace with better so I wouldn't waste more money on stuff you will not use, that will come in time ;) I have half a wardrobe of old gear I will never use -_-

• 2 years later...

I disagree with you guys, yes sites like bbgunsforless which is the worst of them all are absolute crap and pretty much send plastic toys to people, but I've ordered from Leicestershire airsoft and I was so happy with mine and if u check YouTube everyone that orders from that site is always happy with what they get, I got the 100 pound mystery box and the contents was worth over 200 pounds, including a WE 1911 pistol, a pistol hard case, a pistol holster, green gas, quality bbs, 4 patches, a keyring, a t-shirt, eye protection and other little things, it was well worth it!! 

5 minutes ago, Milwyr12 said:

I disagree with you guys, yes sites like bbgunsforless which is the worst of them all are absolute crap and pretty much send plastic toys to people, but I've ordered from Leicestershire airsoft and I was so happy with mine and if u check YouTube everyone that orders from that site is always happy with what they get, I got the 100 pound mystery box and the contents was worth over 200 pounds, including a WE 1911 pistol, a pistol hard case, a pistol holster, green gas, quality bbs, 4 patches, a keyring, a t-shirt, eye protection and other little things, it was well worth it!! 

Joined just now. Only post... Seems legit.

No way is that lot worth over 200 quid. 

• Head Moderator

Please check the dates on threads before posting. This topic is quite old.

If the topic starter would like this thread reopened, please PM me with a link back to this topic.

This is a general message which helps us speed up forum moderation.

Thank you.

Archived