Looking For A Sniper

LewisAirsofter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

from speaking with a dealer today TM guns in the UK are all about to go up in price if they haven't already due possibly to the BREXIT

from speaking with a dealer today TM guns in the UK are all about to go up in price if they haven't already due possibly to the BREXIT

but Tokyo mauri guns are made in japan? what has that got to do with brexit

• Root Admin

Weak pound means more expensive imports. Some retailers may be waiting for it to come back up again (if it does) before restocking. If it keeps up then retailers usually choose to pass that cost onto consumers. This is a primary cause of inflation.

What company would you recommend buying off?

Check the recommended retailers section. Firesupport are good if they have it in stock. They are one of the biggest TM importers in the UK (if not the biggest).

The TM VSR is a good choice if you're just getting into sniping and it is close to skirmishable out of the box, but will be beaten by certain upgraded VSRs (and others). There's a lot out there on this, and you can easily sink £400 into a VSR to get it up to snuff so just be aware of what you're going up against. Still, the TM VSR is one of the best you can just pick up and go with.

Best information on that sort of thing is found by using the search on these forums or going here: http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/41-vsr-rifles - if you're serious about sniping then I'd say you need to spend a minimum of 4 hours reading some of the stickies on there and understanding the various parts and what they do.

Also, here's a helpful picture :)

h273OU7.png

The cost of getting something across the world has aparently gone up

Weak pound means more expensive imports. Some retailers may be waiting for it to come back up again (if it does) before restocking. If it keeps up then retailers usually choose to pass that cost onto consumers. This is a primary cause of inflation.

Check the recommended retailers section. Firesupport are good if they have it in stock. They are one of the biggest TM importers in the UK (if not the biggest).

The TM VSR is a good choice if you're just getting into sniping and is close to skirmishable out of the box, but will be beaten by certain upgraded VSRs. There's a lot out there on this, and you can easily sink £400 into a VSR to get it up to snuff so just be aware of what you're going up against. Still, the TM VSR is one of the best you can just pick up and go with.

Best information on that sort of thing is found by using the search on these forums or going here: http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/41-vsr-rifles - if you're serious about sniping then I'd say you need to spend a minimum of 4 hours reading some of the stickies on there and understanding the various parts and what they do.

Also, here's a helpful picture :)

h273OU7.png

Thanks, this helped a lot.

Get a well L96 (mb01) from gunfire for £100 and then spend £150 on upgrades. My upgraded one has better range and accuracy than the Tm vsr gspec.

I'm going to throw this in here. 2 reasons why the cost of TM in particular have gone up.

1: Exchange rate! The pound isn't as strong as it was before brexit

2: Greedy fu*king sellers and UK distributors!

It's funny how all Zero one TM stock went up by £50-£100 overnight! That's the case with a lot of imports now! I've been a toy colector since 95 and it's the middle men that are giving us a hard time.

The best place in the UK to buy a TM is Camoraids! Check them out

• 2 weeks later...

Get a well L96 (mb01) from gunfire for £100 and then spend £150 on upgrades. My upgraded one has better range and accuracy than the Tm vsr gspec.

This is stupid.

You upgraded your Well L96 and its better than a TM VSR Gspec, well, that's pretty obvious.

Most sniper rifles upgraded are going to be better than something that is stock.

Archived