minimac

CA MP5A5 B&T and a TM Sig Sauer P226

7 posts in this topic

Hey all.

I've just found out my wife is pregnant so I'm trying to make some space in the spare room for the nursery. As we all know gun collections can take up a fair bit of room.

I have up for sale a Classic Army MP5A5 with multi reticule open eye red dot sight mounted, 1 low cap mag, 3 1400Mha batteries and one 1100Mha battery. The gun is in very good working condition and was only played in CQB, the selector switch is a bit dodgy between single and automatic and slight damage to the plastic bit on the top of the sight neither affects working order. The gun comes in original box.

I would like £160 for all but will negotiate.

I also have A very well looked after TM Sig Sauer P226 with three mags still in the original box.

I would like £110 for this. SOLD

I'v got another P226 also very well looked after only had a handfull of skirmishes it has 3 mags and comes with a black hard canvas belt holster this does not have a box. I would like £110 for this.

Let me know what you think.

Many thanks!

Hi Guys.

If anyone is at all interested in these guns i am keen to sell them as i am trying to raise so cash, so if you have any offers or advice please let me know.

Many thanks!

Hi there

I may be interested in taking both guns. Im looking at buying this week, so let me know your very best price you can offer for the 2. I was just looking for a SIG Sauer p226 with a metal slide as my friend has just bought one, but could be tempted to get a rifle aswell. Just to give you a guide, my mates SIG with metal slide was £90, just thought you might like to know the general market price!

Let me know your thougts, message me or email me

Hi Guys.

If anyone is at all interested in these guns i am keen to sell them as i am trying to raise so cash, so if you have any offers or advice please let me know.

Many thanks!

Hate to tell you but I now have the Sig. Sorry.

Must say a good seller though. Was very patient as he had to wait a good 2 weeks for me (problems at work due to credit crunch). Pistol arrived as described. All that was needed was to shoot all the mags through with gas before my skirmish and it was good to go.

so thats why i never got a return pm, thanks for letting us all know been waiting like a ###### lol

So sorry for not replying but for some strange reason the emails were going to my junk mail??? so sorry! I still have the mp5 and also have another sig saur if you'r interested. let me know.

Many thanks!