Badger tac/blue streak airsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So on Sunday i decided to give these another try. To my suprise they were actually worse than last time! The lrice was £35 for a walk on so o thought they might have extra marshalls since last or even cleaned up some areas. However thos was nt the case. The main marshall Pete must of been bullied while serving in the military as his ego could of filled the site and he speaks to everyone like rubbish. I usually go to a rift site and you can tell the difference on the caliber of players as well. There was alot of people not taking hits. Dead men talking in front of marshalls giving away positions. Now im not saying all as there were a few good people. They are still using pyros in rooms where they know its easy to catch fire as they were making a joke in the morning about a fake santa going up and in the afternoon ot nearly happened again. Over all i would not recommend this site and i will not go to future sites unless they change the staff. The only good thing was lunch was provided but nlt worth the 10 pound difference between alot of other sites.

• Supporters

Yes. Good marshalls respect the players. RIFT is a very good example. These guys, while they are funny and run the site okay IMO have too much ego. I don't go there even it's my closest site and the site itself could be awesome because of this and the price.

But the next game will be their last one there because the rocket fuel developers there will use it in the future as far as I know.

Archived