Pyro

tashidalek
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What is the law on pyro (being anything that has to be lit or pulled before being thrown) such as thunder flash pgranades ect. i know the law says over 18s to buy but what does the law say on giving to under 18s or after a game you have some left can you take them home if you are ukara or not ukara.

Mods if this question doesnt make sence i will reorder the question

Mods if this has already been covered please close and delete

Im pretty sure it depends on your site rules. Some airsoft fields wont let you use them if your under 18. My local airsoft field said that you cant buy OR use them under 18. That being said I later saw a 12 year old running with enough flashbangs to take down baghdad and no one cared. My mate even got me one (which I later threw and hit a tree, taking out the same mate that bought it for me :P) and I'm 17.

We went to the labs on saturday and my dad thew a flashbang which was soppsed to go threw a door but bounced off the wall. Everyone was shouting "no don't pick it up!" But my dad grabbed it and lobbed it threw the door and then fell over which acctually saved him form an incoming hail of BBs and the grenade killed loads of peopl :lol:

Archived