New Looking For Pistol Recommendation

Witterings
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I new to here and this is my 1st post.

I'm looking for a decent Airsoft Pistol, I used to shoot airguns quite a bit but am looking for something "more fun" that doesn't have the same restrictions and you can take anywhere within reason mainly just for plinking.

I'd like something quite powerful but also accuracy is important as well.

I came across this

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/KWA-M226-NS...ne_ARX8I.aspx?0

which I'm quite interested in, has anyone any experience with one of these and can pass comment and any other recommendations would be appreciated as well especially if they're good quality and have a lower price tag :-)

Many thanks,

• AF-UK Founding Member

All the KWA GBB's (Gas Blow Back) are generally very good and are increasing in popularity.

You will be looking to pay around that price, it will vary slightly depending on which model you go for though :)

its a lot less but still good, ive had a CO2 raider for quite some time now, its around £60, it has a good range and high fps, good for begginers, it has a bit of ware but its cheap to run as the CO2 lubes are quite cheap, if your looking for a good place to get it then try either www.justbbguns.co.uk or www.bbgunsuk.co.uk :)

Archived