How to build a 4 form parts?

Blocko_23
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi ive seen a m4 metal body i want and a theres no guns already with this metal body already. I also want a crane stock and a front ris kit on it so is t worth buy a plastc body m4 and buying the parts and then fittin them or buyin the parts and puttin it togetha that way

• Supporters

He wants to build an m4 from parts, It is possible if you have experience, it works out a tad cheaper but trust me, you wont get better than the factory.

As for fitting a body yes its easy and someone whos done it before will do it for you for cheap.

just dont get a blowback as you will need a metal blowback body which are as rare as rocking horse s***!

• Supporters

that sounds like everything to me

check my 'snazzy new armalite' thread

If you go for parts from the same manufacturer you should be sure of a good fit.

If there is what you want straight from a manufacturer, go for that. only make a custom rifle if you really want to/have many spare moneys/have the time and know how how to fix everythig together.

A custom gun also feels much more 'yours' than anything straight off the shelf and you love it more for it.

Archived