New to Airsoft, and need help (UK!!)

UnknownDude007
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I'm new to Airsoft and so are my mates but we really wont to play it.

But we do not know where we can play it, and we need help on places that are ok to play.

Also we need to know the law in the UK about Airsoftt (we don't want to get in trouble!)

And the age that you have to be to play Airsoft!

Thanks, and hope to be able to play Airsoft soon, seems like a manly version of Paint-ball! :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

http://uk.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/ - Check that out for places to play.

You have to buy 18 to purchase any type of airsoft gun (and gain a valid defence to buy a fully black RIF), however you can own one at any age.

You have to check with the place you'd like to play about minimum age as they vary.

welcome to the forums

the indication from your post is that you want to airsoft but haven't ANY idea about how to go about it, what you can or can't do or where you can do it. You repeat that you NEED things.

google is a fantastic resource and will give you a great deal of information - in fact more information than you or your mates brains could probably cope with.

Thanks for the replys, :)

@ Rock-climby-Dave, we are mostly looking at standard equipment, as we are new and just trying it out first to see if we like it,

we are round about looking to spend £200-£250 and that is it

Also I should have said this before but I live near Bedford, so where could be the closes place to buy the equipment, and where we can play, also we have a 13 year old who wants to play (rest of us are 18-20) will he need a parent to come, or can't he play all together? :o

Thanks again all :)

depends on site rules, he should be able to play with guardians being you :)

Surplus shops are great for dpm's and webbing etc I brought all my gear for my first time boots trousers jacket vest etc for about £50 from a surplus shop can't go wrong all the gear u need. ( at least to start with anyway )

Archived