Eye Pro/Half mask compatible combo?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys. I recently bought a Viper mesh lower face mask. It's a little uncomfortable but the main issue I'm having is wearing it with mesh goggles is that the mask is pushing the goggles up creating little gaps. I didn't notice until a BB gently made it through and sat in my tear duct. (I know, lucky right?!)

I am look to buy a new mask (my nose is too big for the one I own haha) and mesh goggles that actually work together.

I've seen people on here use cable ties on the 2 but I smoke between games and the main site I go to don't head back to the safe zone for 4/5 hours at a time so I don't want the mask to be fixed to eye protection. I've used fabrics to protect my mouth and I will probably switch back to that in the winter but right now it's too damn hot for that to be wrapped around my neck.

Preferences on goggles are ones that can be worn with glasses.

Preferences on masks are digital woodland camo but that's not essential.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for the quick reply. Will give it a go when I get my own goggles sorted. Any recommended brands? I don't wanna get anything deceiving that dents or paint chips off of easily.

Whoops I'm asking for info that's elsewhere sorry, I saw a topic about goggles for glasses wearers while I was hunting for info about compatibility so I'll just look in that.

• Supporters

Go full face instead, the glasses/half mask combo is just asking for problems.

Loads of people swear by it, but then loads of people also swear by bulldog guns and viper pouches... so loads of people are also idiots!

• 2 weeks later...

Once you have modified it to fit your goggles properly it'll fit wonderfully and you wont have any issues with it. Mesh masks do need modifying.

Archived