where to buy

tashidalek
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

im new here so hi.

I have been reading reviews for both good and (mainly) bad air soft suppliers. but i want to know in your opinion which are the better ones to go with, whether this be price, customer services, ect. please

also would u recommend buying from shop or buying from net.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Shop or net doesn't really matter. On the whole all the UK retailers are great and you won't have any problems with them, as such I wouldn't particularly say go to one place over another, as many are just as good. As long as you stay away from the few that are out there such as Special Airsoft Supplies, you will be fine.

• AF-UK Founding Member

No worries, if you were to find something you are after at a few places, feel free to post the options up and I'm sure some of us will enlighten you as to past dealings with them if that gives you extra peace of mind.

Heads up, don't buy from JustBBGuns. They sell cheap (VERY CHEAP) springers that seem good for a laugh, but break after five minutes. The guy that does the videos doesn't know what he's talking about either.

• 2 weeks later...
Heads up, don't buy from JustBBGuns. They sell cheap (VERY CHEAP) springers that seem good for a laugh, but break after five minutes. The guy that does the videos doesn't know what he's talking about either.

We have all been down that route, havent we reis :)

I would recommend buying at Airsoft World, a Scottish based site which offers a great variety of two-tone and RIF's and accessories with great delivery. I have bought from their multiple times and they provide great service.

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...p;id=GE0532TMII

is that ne good

the fact that all the guns he uses are bright orange doesnt give me any confidence in his sales pitch. and as for the site it looks like a kid threw it together,.

Archived